LW/RW Jesper Bratt - London Knights, OHL (2016, 162nd, NJD)

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Plans can obviously change over the course of the season but for now it looks like Bratt will be here for the long haul and I couldn't agree more with that decision. The points may have dried up but he's still been very effective with the ice time he's been given and he's been far and away our best penalty killer. Plus, Palmieri got hurt again so Bratt will be in our top 6 until he gets back.

Reactions: Jerzey Devil

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Hes been a difference maker. Sure his points has dried up past few games but him on the Devils make them better. Its not all about point total ... Even tho he is still amongst the rookie scoring leaders

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario

url

seadawg

Sep 22, 2008
Give this kid offensive opportunities and all he does is put up points.

Since Palmeri has been out and he has been getting time with Hall and time on the power play, he is again looking like he did in the pre-season and in the first couple weeks of the regular season.

I'm not sure he will get regular top 6 minutes once Palmeri returns, but I am convinced he could easily be a 60+ pt player if he did.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Assuming he has the stamina, there is no excuse to not be giving him 19-20 minutes a game. Somehow this kid has been our most consistent player and seems to always make the right decision with and away from the puck. It's unreal.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Give this kid offensive opportunities and all he does is put up points.

Since Palmeri has been out and he has been getting time with Hall and time on the power play, he is again looking like he did in the pre-season and in the first couple weeks of the regular season.

I'm not sure he will get regular top 6 minutes once Palmeri returns, but I am convinced he could easily be a 60+ pt player if he did.

60p for a 6 rounder when he is 19 years old, has that even happen? Add to that good defense. I do not think it will happen for Bratt this season either, but it is fun as long as it last.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Man he is a legit top 3 forward for most teams. Plays all three zones extremely well. PK, PP, ES athigh levels.

That first vid on the link above is such smart hockey. Dumps it in at the perfect angle then undercuts the defender responsible for him and knows exactly where his teammate is for the one timer.

I’m in awe of him right now. The Devils would be 0-1-1 the last two nights without him. Instead he won them both games by being the difference maker. Incredible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad