London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
I'm thinking Saginaw is more likely to finish first at this stage as well, but Saginaw has the game against the Soo at the end of the season and then both teams have a pretty "easy" other 3 games I would say. I think there is a good chance it comes down to that final day before we know who gets first.
Agreed...problem for the Knights is the Soo will likely rest players in that game, as they are pretty well locked into 3rd.

Reactions: LDN

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
jokes aside, please don't associate the rest of us soo fans with that guy - aka HF92 on the forum. he is absolutely an unhinged homer and can't even get along with other hounds fans.
I'm no professional, but they maybe should step away from an entertainment choice that causes them so much angst lol.
Yeah Bolton has crossed the line (and paid the price dished out) And he deserved it
I can't only blame the kid....he was offered a contract and PT and continues to get it ( very sparingly in games, none when healthy scratched or suspended)
London hasn't listened a player like this in a while, but it's got everyone wound up lol.
There is a reason the team staff feels he needs to dress. But we won't ever discuss that intelligently on a forum like this.
It's just one more reason gor opponents fans yo rail against the dark side and another whipping boy for LK fans. He obviously hasn't hurt hiems team much as they are in dogfight gor 1st overall.
No i font condone trying to injure players. Just fun to watch heads explode.

I saw some pretty good hacks n whacks last night with sticks also ;) on both sides but not a mention......hhhhmmmm

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
There it is, it was a rough game, a 5-4 Erie win over Saginaw

The Spirits have had their problems too lately

Reactions: nelli27

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Some one correct me if I'm wrong but I believe saginaw has to lose one more game in order for London to get first?

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Some one correct me if I'm wrong but I believe saginaw has to lose one more game in order for London to get first?
Depends how London does tomorrow.

Knights lose in regulation they are still only 2 points up. Saginaw can go 1-2 and win the conference if the Knights go 0-3.

Saginaw has 3 games left... 2 of those are against non-playoff teams and the final game is against a team stuck in their position in the standings. Knights just need to worry about winning out.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
This is HUGE!!!!

Back in the drivers seat…. Saginaw folded like a lawn chair when pushed physically. Big pinch error at the end by Perekh….

Even with help from the stripes Sagy can’t make the points.
Perekh has all the talent in the world. But he does some very undisciplined things at times. Both with positioning and penalties. I’ll take it.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Today's to-do list for the Knights:

1)Get the 'W'
2)Score SH goal to break the record
3)Cowan: extend point scoring streak to 34, breaking Knights record
4)Add to the '20 goal club' (Lawrence? Dickinson? O'Reilly?)
5)Stay healthy

Reactions: tjziel and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Perekh has all the talent in the world. But he does some very undisciplined things at times. Both with positioning and penalties. I’ll take it.
I’d like us ri bring the physicality to him when we play them and have him get super frustrated

Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
If the Knights lose anyone of the next three games, it will not be for lack of talent, it would be for game time readiness, they are in control

Reactions: Geff and LDN

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
For those keeping score

Career Points

Corey Perry: 900 and counting

Mike Richard's:487 and done 8 years ago
Who is the highest scoring Knight .... probably Darryl Sittler? Excluding short term guys like John Tavares of course? Don't really count Patrick Kane as he came late and only 1 season.

Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Who is the highest scoring Knight .... probably Darryl Sittler? Excluding short term guys like John Tavares of course? Don't really count Patrick Kane as he came late and only 1 season.
I think it's Dave Simpson, if not I'd check Dennis Maruk or Patrick Kane

dino200022

I think it's Dave Simpson, if not I'd check Dennis Maruk or Patrick Kane

Without any certainty I will throw out some names...And there NHL totals.

Ciccarelli - 1200 pts
Maruk - 878 pts
Kane - 1271 pts, but might not count based on your criteria.
Marner - 630 pts and still going strong
Sittler - 1121 pts
Shanny - 1354 pts
Perry - 900 pts

Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad