BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Hopefully they simplify their game. Tired of these spinorama no look passes, 3 drop passes before they leave their zone, wingers out by the red line before the puck clears our zone and trying to deke through their team at their blue line.

We have the skill to win games however it's our hockey IQ that lets us down.

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
One of the most pivotal games in the Bruins' season after some very questionable officiating the last few nights, and the league sends in the two French Canadian refs. That checks out.
Let's be honest

There aren't many refs still in the league who would give the Bruins the benefit of the doubt in most situations. These two french refs will just be the same old unfavorable officials the Bruins have been getting.

The B's just have to beat the team and the refs....what else is new??

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Bennett will never get suspended .....Corrupt officals will make sure of this going forward. NHL wants and needs ratings. Taking Bennett out of the picture will not help them. Plus the league can't stand our captain.
I agree

That's why somebody (anybody) needs to deliver a wicked slash on Bennett's injured left hand to make sure he gets what he deserves

It's better to give than receive

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I don't what to expect tonight

Would I be shocked if Ullmark gets the start? No

I am hearing Brad is out for at least 2 games in the dreaded concussion protocol and MGH doesn't compromise on their standards and frankly, they shouldn't.

I KNOW the Bruins can win another game in Sunrise - I am less convinced they can beat the Panthers at TD Garden.

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
NHL hasn't said a word
I really am not surprised but I do know that there have been other players who got a head shot without being penalized but the league has still watched the video and either fined or suspended a player. This makes the NHL look bad. We watch all season long and pay good money to watch our team and these refs miss these calls but even so why has the league not watched this replay of a dirty hit?? You can clearly see the punch and did part of the stick get driven into Brad's face??? WTF!!!

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator

I am hearing Brad is out for at least 2 games in the dreaded concussion protocol and MGH doesn't compromise on their standards and frankly, they shouldn't.

I KNOW the Bruins can win another game in Sunrise - I am less convinced they can beat the Panthers at TD Garden.
I would love to see Boston come back and win the next two games and set up a game 6 in Boston with Brad getting the game winner but not in overtime, I can't take that.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The boys need to show up and win without Marchy, it wouldn't surprise me if they do.

It's Mother's Day, make your Mama Bears proud. I expect a much more focused game.

Florida is not a wagon, they are just dirty and that is how they win. They are not winning the Cup this year and weren't even worthy of being in the final last year. Put them in their place tonight, turn the tables.

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome Moms here!

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Bruins are a combined 9-2-2 ; 4-0-0 at home ; 1-0 in the Playoffs this season with either Charron or L'Ecuyer.

No excuses.

Go watch a replay of game 7 of the 2014 series between Boston and Montreal with Francois Charron officiating if you think we will get a fair shake from him. This isn't a meaningless regular season game.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Being Sunday and all I said my prayers and asked for a win tonight in memory for Dear Ma who watches now from up above seated at the right hand of the Father with the rest of the dearly departed Gallery Gods. Even though as a Christian lady she would never come out and say it, she was never opposed to using a right hand to spite the enemy. Here WE Go Bruins Ma, Here We Go! In the name of the Father, the Son and the Stanley Cup, Amen.

1715510083159.png

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
If the Bruins lose this series ....please at least do some damage to their dirtbag team.....in the next 2 games.
Well we now know it's ok to push your opponents into goalies, you'll get a powerplay out of it too..time to make Bob's life more difficult

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
We need to forget all the BS between the whistles and show urgency for 60 minutes. Skate hard. Control the area in front of our net and get in front of Bob down at the other end and shoot, shoot , shoot. Dirty goals please.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005

If Mass General puts Marchy in protocol, one would think that would drive the league into doing something, if for no other reason than to avoid public embarrassment. Intentional act targeting head, captured on reviewable video, plus hospital directed protocol demonstrating injury to player should be more than enough to drive a suspension. Fine would be a meaningless joke.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad