London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
To be fair, if William Moore is indeed coming over in one year, it’s not like we really need him next year.

I’m also hearing that Kasper Haltunnen is interested in coming over to North America. If we get Frank Nazar to sign an NHL contract and Chicago assigns him to London we can be completive for 3+ years.

Reactions: TheCoach and zman77
To be fair, if William Moore is indeed coming over in one year, it’s not like we really need him next year.

I’m also hearing that Kasper Haltunnen is interested in coming over to North America. If we get Frank Nazar to sign an NHL contract and Chicago assigns him to London we can be completive for 3+ years.
we're not Windsor....we're always competitive

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
we're not Windsor....we're always competitive
CMon now, if we change our perception every year of what competitive is, add in factors like refs/schedule/injuries in Ws and Ls but only 100% one sidely, we can make a case they were ultra competitive and the management and team did awesome every year for 12 years with only winning a PO series in 1 season. It just takes being willing to not have a reference point for success other than whatever selective criteria you choose to go by on a rotating basis to excuse actual results. Might look hypocritical, self serving or fanboyish from the outside but who cares.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
CMon now, if we change our perception every year of what competitive is, add in factors like refs/schedule/injuries in Ws and Ls but only 100% one sidely, we can make a case they were ultra competitive and the management and team did awesome every year. It just takes being willing to not have a reference point for success other than whatever selective criteria you choose to go by on a rotating basis to excuse actual results. Might look hypocritical, self serving or fanboyish from the outside but who cares.
Not even out of April yet and we have the Post of the Year! :)

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
CMon now, if we change our perception every year of what competitive is, add in factors like refs/schedule/injuries in Ws and Ls but only 100% one sidely, we can make a case they were ultra competitive and the management and team did awesome every year for 12 years with only winning a PO series in 1 season. It just takes being willing to not have a reference point for success other than whatever selective criteria you choose to go by on a rotating basis to excuse actual results. Might look hypocritical, self serving or fanboyish from the outside but who cares.
You forgot returning goals.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I have no idea of what you speak. :)

Cause sometimes it's important and sometimes it's not.

Oh, I get it now. Stupid me lol.
I see what you two yutes are up to...it's called sarcasm. Perhaps your time could be better spent creating a 'go fund me' page for William Moore (to get out of his USNDP contract)
Quick: "two yutes"....what movie is that from?

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
I see what you two yutes are up to...it's called sarcasm. Perhaps your time could be better spent creating a 'go fund me' page for William Moore (to get out of his USNDP contract)
My cousin Vinny ?

Reactions: nelli27

rve24

Oct 26, 2022

Classic movie!
Are you mocking this court?
You said I needed a suit and this was all they had........ Paraphrasing
I'm going online to find My Cousin now. Pesci, Macchio n Tomei......yes Tomei ;)

A go fund me is not needed for Moore, Hunters just gotta sell a horse, ut I like the idea of a GoFund Me for a 6 month, 4 continent vacation for me where I promise not to post anywhere on HF for the entirety plus 2 months upon return. I know I can some pledges :)
It'll Cover Aug - May. A whole season for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77 and nelli27

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London

Was Haltunnen drafted by an NHL team yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad