London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledge

Dec 10, 2005
I have 2 tickets for Friday's game in Sarnia, section 108 row 12...I just want what I paid for them $70...message me if you're interested...I'm in the London area.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Ya gotta Love this Story.
Excellent quick pass to Duchene for the First Timer Goal.
Luke is the definition of determination and day to day hard work.

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
Looks like the excuse caboose is out in full force in Windsor
It's actually quite entertaining!
I also find it funny how they are trying to find comparable players that if London was missing so and so they would also lose and they pick the most random guys, like our 4th line winger who was a healthy scratch or our 5th/6th dman.

Reactions: Fastpace

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Legend is now pinning his hopes on a London/Windsor tie at season's end, so that the tie-breaker comes into play. Of course, that argument gets rendered moot, when London maintains their present position. BTW, apparently he doesn't believe there's such a thing as a jinx.

Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
And here we also have fans of the least penalise team of the league complaining about referee calls. I am wondering at what position in the standing would they be today, if the penality calls was reversed with London's third highest penalised team, would this tie-breaker discussion even be in talks of today

Reactions: zman77

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Should be another good one tonight. Sarnia is emerging as the team nobody wants in the playoffs. Gaudreau always plays us tough.
Until Sarnia actually does something in the playoffs they will always be a perennial playoff flop to me. 2 division titles and a first round exit each time. They have won a grand total of 4 playoff series in their history.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Until Sarnia actually does something in the playoffs they will always be a perennial playoff flop to me. 2 division titles and a first round exit each time. They have won a grand total of 4 playoff series in their history.
They will go as far as Gaudreau takes them. But that is a big, fast, talented team.

Reactions: dirty12 and nelli27

Blairwitch58

Sep 29, 2022
Been a very entertaining year. Knights have exceeded expectations. The young talent coming(O'Reilly,Levin, Nicholl).. rising stars like Barkey , Cowan and Julien. Very good pickups from other teams Winterton, Diaco and Humphrey. I think i have got great value from my season tickets. Still have thoughts about Gabby..wishing he was here. Cheers!!

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
George listed as 7th D... must be a little rough for wear after the blindside hit last night. Edward is inserted into the top 4...stay out of the box!
After the recent PP woes it will be interesting to see if they make any adjustments. Need to work the puck down low, be creative, instead of the predictable (back to the point, and pass off to player at face off circle for the shot). Tough test tonight.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
George listed as 7th D... must be a little rough for wear after the blindside hit last night. Edward is inserted into the top 4...stay out of the box!
After the recent PP woes it will be interesting to see if they make any adjustments. Need to work the puck down low, be creative, instead of the predictable (back to the point, and pass off to player at face off circle for the shot). Tough test tonight.
They need to play the power play as if they play 5 on 5, they do circles around players full strengh but very little feet movement on their power plays.

Reactions: zman77 and nelli27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad