Value of: Leon Draisaitl for a defenseman

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
You and some others think there is no interest for a guy like Sergachev which is your opinion (right or wrong). Why are you asking the same questions over and over again? Haven't we talked about it enough? It's not a pissing contest, state your opinion and be respectful of others. If you don't like others opinion, that's fine. No need to go crazy.

So all the other trades where players are traded for 1st round draft picks were bad ones according to your logic. One example of many but the Bruins trading Kessel for a package deal to the Leafs is one good comparison to IF the Oilers trade Drai. Kessel was about the same age (21 I believe) and got two 1st round picks (both top 10 picks). That was a bad deal for the Bruns right? How foolish of them to gamble on 2 1st round picks and get Seguin and Hamilton.

Moral of the story... your logic of why the Oilers would trade Drai for top 10 prospects or 1st round picks as being silly is silly in itself. Yes, there are other deals that can be made but getting all disrespectful and going on attack mode because you don't like the deal is childish. Be reasonable please!

"Near 50% and higher for defensemen" for what? They become busts vs impact players? I don't have the actual #'s or time to research this but that seems like a stretch on your part. Any factual info you want to share? I'm curious to see this.

From 2000 to 2012, only 5 defecemen picked in the top 10 have panned out as legit top pairing guys (Pietrangelo, Doughty, OEL, Hedman, and Lindholm). Others have been solid (Bouwmeester, Alzner, Larsson, etc..) but not really number one guys. I stopped at 2012 because it's too early to tell for 2013+

Here's the 39 guys on the list:
Rostislav Klesla
Lars Jonsson
Mike Komisarek
Jay Bouwmeester
Joni Pitkanen
Ryan Whitney
Ryan Suter
Braydon Coburn
Dion Phaneuf
Cam Barker
Ladislav Smid
Boris Valabik
Jack Johnson
Brian Lee
Luc Bourdon
Erik Johnson
Thomas Hickey
Karl Alzner
Keaton Ellerby
Drew Doughty
Zach Bogosian
Alex Pietrangelo
Luke Schenn
Victor Hedman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Jared Cowen
Erik Gudbranson
Dylan McIlrath
Adam Larsson
Dougie Hamilton
Jonas Brodin
Ryan Murray
Griffin Reinhart
Morgan Rielly
Hampus Lindholm
Mathew Dumba
Derrick Pouliot
Jacob Trouba
Slater Koekkoek

bestmyfeeling

Oct 22, 2010
From 2000 to 2012, only 5 defecemen picked in the top 10 have panned out as legit top pairing guys (Pietrangelo, Doughty, OEL, Hedman, and Lindholm). Others have been solid (Bouwmeester, Alzner, Larsson, etc..) but not really number one guys. I stopped at 2012 because it's too early to tell for 2013+

Here's the 39 guys on the list:
Rostislav Klesla
Lars Jonsson
Mike Komisarek
Jay Bouwmeester
Joni Pitkanen
Ryan Whitney
Ryan Suter
Braydon Coburn
Dion Phaneuf
Cam Barker
Ladislav Smid
Boris Valabik
Jack Johnson
Brian Lee
Luc Bourdon
Erik Johnson
Thomas Hickey
Karl Alzner
Keaton Ellerby
Drew Doughty
Zach Bogosian
Alex Pietrangelo
Luke Schenn
Victor Hedman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Jared Cowen
Erik Gudbranson
Dylan McIlrath
Adam Larsson
Dougie Hamilton
Jonas Brodin
Ryan Murray
Griffin Reinhart
Morgan Rielly
Hampus Lindholm
Mathew Dumba
Derrick Pouliot
Jacob Trouba
Slater Koekkoek

i already built a list since 2003 of all players, not just defencement, in the top 10 that became "elite" (1st line duties) to busts (no longer in the NHL or 4th line/healthy scratches) and it was completely ignored, trust this one will also be missed

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Be reasonable please!

Clearly it's everyone else that's being unreasonable:

HabsGorgeous said:
go back and edit it so say elite level top 10 prospect D that would of probably went top 3 in most other draft years.

You should stop if your saying Drai for Faulk (soon to be UFA) or Parayko is a better value than Drai for Sergachev and Beaulieu.

Parayko for Drai: That's just [stupid]

Remember, I said make the trade this off season at draft day. This gives you the chance to evaluate Sergachev and see how he plays this year and more importantly at the World Juniors. Wait... even if he performs well at the World Juniors and stands out as one of the elite, there is still no guarantees right?

Well, if they do trade Drai, it better be for a guy with term on his contract or a RFA they can control his salary for 6 seasons min. AND be an offensive elite level D man. (in the context of Mikhail Sergachev)

I've had many heated debates like this one and I'm rarely wrong but you don't know me and the people I'm connected to so hey, you can believe what you want to believe.

Here's the issue... You want/need a #1D with offensive skills (Subban or Karlsson type). How do you acquire them? You draft for them or trade from them before they become elite. (in the context of Mikhail Sergachev)

This year and next are transition years and evaluating the core around McDavid. Do you want to be a playoff team or a Cup Contender? (in the context of Mikhail Sergachev)

I'm trying to help you from making a dumb trade in acquiring Faulk on that contract term or even worse... Parayko when the Oilers have similar players already

Your obsession of dismissing draft position is ridiculous!

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
You and some others think there is no interest for a guy like Sergachev which is your opinion (right or wrong). Why are you asking the same questions over and over again? Haven't we talked about it enough? It's not a pissing contest, state your opinion and be respectful of others. If you don't like others opinion, that's fine. No need to go crazy.

So all the other trades where players are traded for 1st round draft picks were bad ones according to your logic. One example of many but the Bruins trading Kessel for a package deal to the Leafs is one good comparison to IF the Oilers trade Drai. Kessel was about the same age (21 I believe) and got two 1st round picks (both top 10 picks). That was a bad deal for the Bruns right? How foolish of them to gamble on 2 1st round picks and get Seguin and Hamilton.

Moral of the story... your logic of why the Oilers would trade Drai for top 10 prospects or 1st round picks as being silly is silly in itself. Yes, there are other deals that can be made but getting all disrespectful and going on attack mode because you don't like the deal is childish. Be reasonable please!

"Near 50% and higher for defensemen" for what? They become busts vs impact players? I don't have the actual #'s or time to research this but that seems like a stretch on your part. Any factual info you want to share? I'm curious to see this.

1) Nobody said that they don't want Sergachev or that he doesn't have value. Just that asking for a potential #1C who is already lighting up the NHL is ridiculous. It would be like the Canucks offering Olli Joulevi and Luca Sbisa for Alex Galchenyuk.

2) The Kessel trade was made because the Bruins didn't want to lock him up long term and opted to move on from him rather than sign him to a big money deal. The Oilers have no desire to part ways with Draisaitl. And for the record, if the Leafs didn't suck so bad in that time that trade would have been awful. Can Montreal offer a similar package? No, they don't have the parts to do it. Sergachev would get them halfway to the Kessel like return. If it was (for example) Arizona's next 2 first rounders that would be a completely different discussion than "Sergachev and junk for Draisaitl".

3) I don't think you understand the word logic. You certainly aren't using it properly. Because I stated that the Oilers don't have any interest in a prospect as the main return for Draisaitl doesn't mean that in other scenarios that wouldn't be the case. It just doesn't work for us in this scenario. And your valuation is ridiculous.

4) Don't ask others to be reasonable when the entire premise of your involvement in this thread (Sergachev and Beaulieau for Draisaitl) is unreasonable both in terms of value and our team needs. I also wouldn't ask others to be reasonable when you have been told dozens of times why it doesn't work for the Oilers and you are still arguing about it and trying to make it sound like a good deal when it is not.

5) As per your request for evidence, absolutely I will comply, and hopefully this will let you know that just because a defenseman had/has high potential doesn't mean he will get there. I'll go from 2005 to 2012. These are all the top 10 draft pick defensemen from that time.

2005 - Jack Johnson (3), Brian Lee (9), Luc Bourdon (10) - 1 average defenseman who didn't reach his potential, one bust, one "incomplete" as Bourdon tragically passed away.

2006 - Erik Johnson (1) - good defenseman, not elite, but a top pair guy for sure.

2007 - Thomas Hickey (4), Karl Alzner (5), Keaton Ellerby (10) - 1 good shutdown defenseman, 1 depth NHL'er, 1 bust

2008 - Drew Doughty (2), Zach Bogosian (3), Alex Pietrangelo (4), Luke Schenn (5) - 2 elite #1 defensemen, 1 good 2nd pair defenseman, 1 fringe NHLer/bust.

2009 - Victor Hedman (3), Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Jared Cowen (10) - 2 number ones, 1 bust

2010 - Erik Gudbranson (3), Dylan McIlrath (10) - depth guys at best

2011 - Adam Larsson (4), Dougie Hamilton (7?), Jonas Brodin (10) - still developing, only Hamilton is looking like he could be a true #1 at this point. Larsson and Brodin are good, but are looking like 2/3 guys.

2012 - Ryan Murray (2), Griffin Reinhart (4), Morgan Reilly (5), Humpus Lindholm (6), Matt Dumba (7), Derrick Pouliot (8), Jacob Trouba (9), Slater Koekoek (10) - 2 established top liners (Lindhom and Reilly), 3 regular NHLers (Murray, Dumba and Trouba), 3 yet to establish themselves/potential busts (Reinhart, Pouliot, Koekoek)

I'll stop there, as its too hard to predict the more recent draft years. How many elite defensemen are there? 3 so far, with a chance for a couple of others to get there. How many non-elite, but top pairing guys are there? I would say 4, but wouldn't argue if 2 others were included. That is 8 top pair defensemen taken in the top 10 out of 25 selections (not counting Bourdon as we don't know what he would have been had he not passed). That's below 50% for top 10 drafted defensemen actually ending up as what we need (#1 defenseman). For the record, there are 10 who are bottom pairing defensemen or outright busts in that group. So yeah, draft position of Sergachev by itself means nothing and we won't place a ton of value on him just because of it. That doesn't mean that he isn't good, just that defense prospects are far too unpredictable in their development.

For the record, you would have had the time to do that research if you hadn't spent the last two days arguing that the Oilers would be better off with Sergachev than Draisaitl. Took me 5 minutes thanks to wikipedia.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
So basically Sergachev is more than likely a top 4 at the very minimum and has a good chance at being a top 2 or elite level. That's what I see and many others who are not in a pissing contest also see. I also don't see any factor put into draft years where the draft is known to be very deep and what the scouting reports were on the guy before he was drafted and became elite, Top 2, Top 4 or Bust.

I like the answer above about the Kessel trade (typical yeah your right but I choose to not acknowledge it). It's a very good comparison and other GM's will say the same thing when trying to make a trade. It sums up what I have been saying... A young promising player, age 21, and coming off of his first big season got the bruins draft picks. I bet the Bruins were searching for a elite level, already proven player, but came to realization that low 1st round picks were the best return they could get! And they did extremely well but then traded them away for peanuts. Who was the GM then and where is he now? ;) lol.

The whole debate is this people.... trade Drai for a Faulk type return and risk the potential of him leaving in 4 seasons or trade Drai for a package deal of 1st round picks or top end prospects where they can grow with MacDavid who is only 19. Or keep Drai and take your chances at acquiring a offensive D man some other way.

Keep the attacks coming. It's comical.

Last edited:

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
So basically Sergachev is more than likely a top 4 at the very minimum and has a good chance at being a top 2 or elite level. That's what I see and many others who are not in a pissing contest also see. I also don't see any factor put into draft years where the draft is known to be very deep and what the scouting reports were on the guy before he was drafted and became elite, Top 2, Top 4 or Bust.

I like the answer above about the Kessel trade (typical yeah your right but I choose to not acknowledge it). It's a very good comparison and other GM's will say the same thing when trying to make a trade. It sums up what I have been saying... A young promising player, age 21, and coming off of his first big season got the bruins draft picks. I bet the Bruins were searching for a elite level, already proven player, but came to realization that low 1st round picks were the best return they could get! And they did extremely well but then traded them away for peanuts. Who was the GM then and where is he now? ;) lol.

The whole debate is this people.... trade Drai for a Faulk type return and risk the potential of him leaving in 4 seasons or trade Drai for a package deal of 1st round picks or top end prospects where they can grow with MacDavid who is only 19. Or keep Drai and take your chances at acquiring a offensive D man some other way.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion based on the draft stats. It is more likely you get a 2nd pair, 3rd pair or bust defenseman than a top pair, so you can keep screaming that Sergachev is likely to be top pair or 2nd pair all you want, but until we see more development that is a risk.

I seem to recall the Bruins having cap issues and that is why they wanted picks for Kessel. They had to re-sign a bunch of guys that summer and had tied up depth players to long overpaid deals and Kessel was the chosen sacrifice over the other Bruins players who could have been moved at the time. The Oilers aren't in immediate cap trouble and certainly wouldn't move their 21 year old 2nd best player to fix it if they were.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Draft position is irrelevant towards development. Players will develop how they will develop regardless of where they were drafted.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

My god man....get off that cross.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I don't see how you come to that conclusion based on the draft stats. It is more likely you get a 2nd pair, 3rd pair or bust defenseman than a top pair, so you can keep screaming that Sergachev is likely to be top pair or 2nd pair all you want, but until we see more development that is a risk.

I seem to recall the Bruins having cap issues and that is why they wanted picks for Kessel. They had to re-sign a bunch of guys that summer and had tied up depth players to long overpaid deals and Kessel was the chosen sacrifice over the other Bruins players who could have been moved at the time. The Oilers aren't in immediate cap trouble and certainly wouldn't move their 21 year old 2nd best player to fix it if they were.

I agree, The situations on trading Kessel and Drai are different. However the value in a trade is similar. I will say Drai has slightly more value than Kessel did though as Drai plays center and it's more sought after. But Kessel is/was/still is a goal scoring machine and that is also sought after. The trade value is very similar is my point

CaptainSexyPants

Sep 27, 2012

I'm having a hard time with your posts. Apart from "Sergachev = the next Orr, get him now before it's too late", you're all over the map. The Bruins got significantly more for Seguin than you're suggesting...and it worked out really badly for them...so, like, the Oilers should totally take less. What..? :help:

You have to see that you're the only one with this mindset..? Sergachev, as high as you are on him, is still a prospect with serious question marks. We're not talking Matthews, Eichel or Ekblad level guys here...it's a freaking 9th overall from 6 months ago. What's happened in 6 months that would make anyone in their right mind think it's a good idea to trade a 21 year old 3rd overall who has actually panned out? Honestly, lol, this makes zero sense.

I don't believe they'd even trade Puljujarvi for Sergachev. Less than 6 months ago it was Puljujarvi as consensus #3 and Sergachev ~5 spots back. Not sure what's been done to drastically alter that. I don't think his 11 OHL points is having the Oilers wishing they could do a take-backsie, but at least that value would be in the same ball park and worth discussing. It ought to go without saying, but it's Draisaitl >>> Puljujarvi at this point...so...what does that tell you..?

Edit: Oops, my bad, he was talking about Kessel not Seguin. I'll be honest, I'm skimming his posts at this point.

Last edited:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Your painting yourself as a victim in all this while being the biggest antagonist in the thread. As I said...get down from the cross

How about you talk about hockey and be respectful. Focus on the debate and not that you dislike what others are saying or can't convince them to think what you think. I stand alone against many and I'm very reasonable. I'm not going to back down because you say so. Come up with your own impartial material and present your case. Were not all going to agree. I may be alone but the points I'm making are not ridiculous. The frustration and personal attacks are ridiculous. My replies are only to other posts that go on attack mode. Go follow the trail if you have time lol

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I'm having a hard time with your posts. Apart from "Sergachev = the next Orr, get him now before it's too late", you're all over the map. The Bruins got significantly more for Seguin than you're suggesting...and it worked out really badly for them...so, like, the Oilers should totally take less. What..? :help:

You have to see that you're the only one with this mindset..? Sergachev, as high as you are on him, is still a prospect with serious question marks. We're not talking Matthews, Eichel or Ekblad level guys here...it's a freaking 9th overall from 6 months ago. What's happened in 6 months that would make anyone in their right mind think it's a good idea to trade a 21 year old 3rd overall who has actually panned out? Honestly, lol, this makes zero sense.

I don't believe they'd even trade Puljujarvi for Sergachev. Less than 6 months ago it was Puljujarvi as consensus #3 and Sergachev ~5 spots back. Not sure what's been done to drastically alter that. I don't think his 11 OHL points is having the Oilers wishing they could do a take-backsie, but at least that value would be in the same ball park and worth discussing. It ought to go without saying, but it's Draisaitl >>> Puljujarvi at this point...so...what does that tell you..?

Edit: Oops, my bad, he was talking about Kessel not Seguin. I'll be honest, I'm skimming his posts at this point.

Kessel and many others were traded for 1st round draft picks where the player they get back is not even known yet or where in the 1st round it will be. There is your "makes sense"

Come up with a better argument. This is a better argument... The Oilers would prefer to acquire a Faulk type and take the risk of losing him to UFA in 4 seasons. I don't like the Trade for the Oilers but some do. Faulk might give the Oilers what you need for 4 seasons but then you might (maybe) lose him to UFA. That's not a good return for a guy like Drai IMO.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I agree, The situations on trading Kessel and Drai are different. However the value in a trade is similar. I will say Drai has slightly more value than Kessel did though as Drai plays center and it's more sought after. But Kessel is/was/still is a goal scoring machine and that is also sought after. The trade value is very similar is my point

No it isn't. Let's say that Sergachev is worth the Hamilton pick. You're still missing another 1st rounder. You aren't even half way there. And we aren't willing to sell low just because Boston did. The added cap space they received had more value to them than to us.

The value difference between Kessel then and Draisaitl today is there because Boston didn't see Kessel as a core guy. We do with Drai. Core guys are untouchable so you would have to up the price. Big time, to a point where we couldn't say no, and one that Montreal wouldn't bite on because it would make them a worse team.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Kessel and many others were traded for 1st round draft picks where the player they get back is not even known yet or where in the 1st round it will be. There is your "makes sense"

Come up with a better argument. This is a better argument... The Oilers would prefer to acquire a Faulk type and take the risk of losing him to UFA in 4 seasons. I don't like the Trade for the Oilers but some do. Faulk might give the Oilers what you need for 4 seasons but then you might (maybe) lose him to UFA. That's not a good return for a guy like Drai IMO.

You are right, we didn't know it would be Kessel and Hamilton. We knew it was 2 first round picks from Toronto, and everyone not named Brian Burke saw that Toronto was going to be near the bottom for those years.

Sergachev is not worth 2 top 10 picks. Draisaitl wouldn't be traded for 2 top 10 picks. Everything about the Kessel trade points to it being not comparable.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
No it isn't. Let's say that Sergachev is worth the Hamilton pick. You're still missing another 1st rounder. You aren't even half way there. And we aren't willing to sell low just because Boston did. The added cap space they received had more value to them than to us.

The value difference between Kessel then and Draisaitl today is there because Boston didn't see Kessel as a core guy. We do with Drai. Core guys are untouchable so you would have to up the price. Big time, to a point where we couldn't say no, and one that Montreal wouldn't bite on because it would make them a worse team.

Boston also didn't see Seguin as a core guy either. Who was that GM anyways? ;)

Well the trade can be adjusted to add a 1st round pick to go along with Sergachev but I'm not going there. To many people flipping out because they want Faulk for 4 years.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
You are right, we didn't know it would be Kessel and Hamilton. We knew it was 2 first round picks from Toronto, and everyone not named Brian Burke saw that Toronto was going to be near the bottom for those years.

Sergachev is not worth 2 top 10 picks. Draisaitl wouldn't be traded for 2 top 10 picks. Everything about the Kessel trade points to it being not comparable.

So if I said Sergachev and a 1st round pick for Drai... What would you say? How about Sergachev/1st round pick/Gally for Drai. That favors the Oilers slightly but I'm a Habs fan so hey who knows.

Truth is the Habs only have Sergachev as a piece (yes a piece of a package deal) to use to acquire a guy like Drai. Personally, I'm not interested in RNH.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Boston also didn't see Seguin as a core guy either. Who was that GM anyways? ;)

Well the trade can be adjusted to add a 1st round pick to go along with Sergachev but I'm not going there. To many people flipping out because they want Faulk for 4 years.

#1 defenseman for 4 years (plus a chance to extend him) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a couple of mystery boxes.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
#1 defenseman for 4 years (plus a chance to extend him) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a couple of mystery boxes.

Your really willing to take a chance on just 4 years and a chance to extend Faulk? If so, you must also get a 1st round pick to go along with it. Will the Cans go for that? Not sure.

If I was an Oilers fan, I like Faulk but need way more in that deal. I never would trade a 21 year old guy who is a top 6 center with a great all around game for a guy who is UFA in a couple of seasons. If I wanted a potential elite level Defenseman, I target guys near McDavid's age and someone in team control for many seasons (RFA). The problem I would have with the Habs 1st round pick is it will be a later round pick (probably)

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
So if I said Sergachev and a 1st round pick for Drai... What would you say? How about Sergachev/1st round pick/Gally for Drai. That favors the Oilers slightly but I'm a Habs fan so hey who knows.

Truth is the Habs only have Sergachev as a piece (yes a piece of a package deal) to use to acquire a guy like Drai. Personally, I'm not interested in RNH.

I'd say we have no need to trade our future and present core for picks and prospects.

What you are asking is for us to be Peter Griffin. You are coming across as the blond haired guy in the blue suit. :laugh:

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Your really willing to take a chance on just 4 years and a chance to extend Faulk? If so, you must also get a 1st round pick to go along with it. Will the Cans go for that? Not sure.

"Just" 4 years? Ridiculous.

I fail to see how the possibility of Faulk leaving after 4 years is a bigger gamble than rolling the dice on picks and prospects. As you have been shown, top 10 picks bust all the time. Draft picks are misued and bust all the time. Even if he didn't re-sign, 4 years of Faulk is better than no productive years of busted prospects.

And do you honestly think that any GM in the world would look at a #1 defenseman on a 4 year deal making a fraction of what other similar players are making and would think that its too short of a contract? You might be the only person on the planet who thinks so. 4 years is a lot of hockey.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
"Just" 4 years? Ridiculous.

I fail to see how the possibility of Faulk leaving after 4 years is a bigger gamble than rolling the dice on picks and prospects. As you have been shown, top 10 picks bust all the time. Draft picks are misued and bust all the time. Even if he didn't re-sign, 4 years of Faulk is better than no productive years of busted prospects.

And do you honestly think that any GM in the world would look at a #1 defenseman on a 4 year deal making a fraction of what other similar players are making and would think that its too short of a contract? You might be the only person on the planet who thinks so. 4 years is a lot of hockey.

You are about the 8th person to say it in this thread. It just isn't sticking, for whatever reason.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

I never never never would trade Drai for a guy who is UFA in 4 years straight up. That's a desperate move man. Yes you have the possibility of re-signing him but the team loses control. Remember, although Drai will demand a good salary, he's under team control for at least another 8-11 years taking him right through his prime years.

The unpopular move (but smarter move IMO) is to acquire top end prospects and picks and have them grow with McDavid. Sign Faulk as an UFA in 4 seasons if you have to! Acquiring a #1D with skating and offense is not going to be easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad