La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
What happened was that Ceballos who is for some reason rated here, actually really sucks and did nothing to prevent an easily preventable goal. Madrid deserved nothing from the game either as there was another play where Espanyol should have created a sitter and for some reason their player kept dribbling like an idiot.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy
Jul 7, 2009
Suarez is starting for some reason. Another yellow and he is out for the Atletico match. Also why play vidal over Couthino and Demebele.

Sorry i keep posting the line ups but I just can't get past how stupid it is. Like why would you not rest Messi and most importantly Suarez. I'm interested to see how many games Couthino and Dembele get this year.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Like I keep saying, Valverde's selections are always wrong for some reason. We better take an early lead and he better get Suarez off. And Coutinho should be starting. He's CL tied so he should be playing every league match. f***ing Valverde...

Jul 7, 2009
Sounds like Lahoz and Valverde happened...

Lahoz is a sorry excuse for a ref but I guess it just shows you how much of a shit show refs are in La Liga. It happens to every team as well. Just a disgrace.

The game was so open I don't get why the f*** he didn't start Couthino or Demeble. Couthino did more in 5 seconds then Paulinho has in a month.

Now we are only 5 points ahead.

Valverde said they players still didn't know what the penalty was for on the way back to the dressing room.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That was hilarious reffing.... how could not see such a blatant handball by the keeper outside the box? Also thats' never a penalty the slightest handball that was going away from goal.

Sidenote, Messi scores a outstanding FK and not more than one post about it.... another player does that it would have 10 posts on the sheer quality but with Messi its mentioned in passing. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad