La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Gomes is the worst player in recent history to play for barca on a regular basis. He's never had a good game and the reactions to his amateur plays in attacking positions by barca players are hilarious. They know.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
We're like the Juve of Spain this season. Solid defence, don't too anything stupid at the back and then try to get one or two goals and win the game.

Atletico were very disappointing though. Even with 4 strikers on in the second half they only had 1 attempt on goal.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Thrilled with the result, but I haven't seen the match yet.

No that's actually Mathieu

but Gomes certainly is up there

Nah, Gomes has been worse. Mathieu had some moments and was actually halfway decent in the first season or so. Either way Gomes has to go, yesterday.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi out for Malaga game.... great that he's finally takes a rest. Just wish it wasn't this reason just months before the World Cup. Hope this doesn't affect his game.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Valencia with a huge win at Sevilla, that should wrap up the CL race for them

Still don't understand why this Sevilla defence is so bad this season

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Malaga look like a beat dog. This could get ugly, their keeper has been keeping them in it so far.

Demebele has been great as is Couts.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Villarreal score 2 late goals including the added time winner to beat Atleti :thumbu:

If Madrid wins tonight they can close the gap and Atleti, Madrid and Valencia are within 5 points of eachother.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Villarreal always ply Atleti tough.

Glad Vitolo got a well deserved red should've given Costa one too. He loves this shit.

kov

Jul 5, 2002
NYC
Villarreal always ply Atleti tough.

Glad Vitolo got a well deserved red should've given Costa one too. He loves this ****.

I only saw one replay of it, but Athletico's PK looked like a complete and utter dive by Greizmann to me. Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->