King Rinne for Vezina

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Nah it's all kind of a running joke and even he's made light of it a few times in the past but for some reason I do think that's what it comes from. However if I'm wrong it would be great if someone could correct me.

Likely not on any meds now. Surgery years ago was curative

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
Yeah it’s pretty hilarious to have a Vezina-caliber goalie, right?
Isn’t Lundqvist’s nickname Hank, anyway?
Also, thank you so much for coming here and bumping this thread for nothing.

#KingPekka4Vezina
It's funny b/c hes never been called that before, b/c it's Hanks nickname and the country of Finland dosnt have kings, queens etc. I know that some americans mistake Europe as a country instead of a continent consisting of different countries, but geez, relax dude.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
It's funny b/c hes never been called that before, b/c it's Hanks nickname and the country of Finland dosnt have kings, queens etc. I know that some americans mistake Europe as a country instead of a continent consisting of different countries, but geez, relax dude.
Hmmm. We called him that in this thread so I think he HAS been called that after all.
Actually, I went to school and learned about geography. Believe it or not, some Americans aren’t stupid.
Hank’s nickname is Hank.
Gtfo the Preds board pleeeeeease.

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
Hmmm. We called him that in this thread so I think he HAS been called that after all.
Actually, I went to school and learned about geography. Believe it or not, some Americans aren’t stupid.
Hank’s nickname is Hank.
Gtfo the Preds board pleeeeeease.
I see I'm dealing with a kid here. You go ahead and call Rinne what ever you want to, kid! :)

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
Yeah get outta here with your bull****! Everybody knows its Africa that we all think is a single country and not Europe you dummy!
I had always thought that South Africa was a country too, logically south from the actual country called Africa. Like it is with countries such as America and South America! Or in the other way around, Korea and North Korea or Poland and North Poland.

Reactions: myFialabot

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I had always thought that South Africa was a country too, logically south from the actual country called Africa. Like it is with countries such as America and South America! Or in the other way around, Korea and North Korea or Poland and North Poland.
I didn't know there was a North Poland! Don't guess I'd ever heard it mentioned.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Rinne and Saros tied for 2nd place with Boston in the Jennings trophy race.

Kings have the lead by 4 less goals allowed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad