King Rinne for Vezina

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Can someone explain the Jennings to me? I thought it always went to a tandem of goaltenders but apparently not always?

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
As soon as I read that South Africa part I had to double take if it's sarcasm or if school systems fail in the Philippines ;)
It's Filippines, not Philippines ;) You and I went through the same school system.

But yeah, sometimes my taste of humour leaves even me confused. And btw, there is no north poland, just a bad play of words (poland-pole). Good jokes can be recognized from the fact that those must always be explained, right? Right? Right..?

Last edited:
Reactions: JustaFinnishGuy

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
It's Filippines, not Philippines ;) You and I went through the same school system.

But yeah, sometimes my taste of humour leaves even me confused. And btw, there is no north poland, just a bad play of words (poland-pole). Good jokes can be recognized from the fact that those must always be explained, right? Right? Right..?

At least we can all agree that we can actually use the word right instead replacing it with left, if you know what I mean ;).

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

There is probably no one on these boards who hasn't had a great joke go misunderstood. Ha ha!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad