Johnny Gaudreau

May 27, 2012
Earth
Johnny Gaudreau is so good, he power naps when he blinks.

BooThisMan.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Don't look now, but someone is giving FF in Nashville a run for his money. Honestly though, this would even be tighter of a race if Johnny Hockey was actually given minutes early in the season.

This is really, really fun having a rookie in the race here.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Don't look now, but someone is giving FF in Nashville a run for his money. Honestly though, this would even be tighter of a race if Johnny Hockey was actually given minutes early in the season.

This is really, really fun having a rookie in the race here.

Hopefully no one gets injured. I was very impressed with the Hertl vs. MacKinnon race last year, only to see Hertl go down with an injury. Everyone knew the Calder race was over after that :shakehead.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Seems like there is lots of guys in the early going having strong starts.

It'll be interesting to see who separates themselves from the pack as the season goes on.

As long as Gaudreau breaks 50, I think he's got it in the bag. Think of the story it'll make, a little guy, odds always against, no one ever thought he would be here, it's great press for the NHL to have "Johnny Hockey" win.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
As long as Gaudreau breaks 50, I think he's got it in the bag. Think of the story it'll make, a little guy, odds always against, no one ever thought he would be here, it's great press for the NHL to have "Johnny Hockey" win.

Oh if he breaks 50 then hes got a real solid chance of winning, a nomination for sure. 50 point rookies are few and far between due to how hard it is to do, and injuries.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Oh if he breaks 50 then hes got a real solid chance of winning, a nomination for sure. 50 point rookies are few and far between due to how hard it is to do, and injuries.

If Johnny and FF are neck-and-neck; I'd give it to Gaudreau, honestly.

Johnny doesn't get the luxury of playing with Mike Ribeiro and James Neal every night. One way or another, it's fun having a horse in this race, and ours being an underdog.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad