Johnny Gaudreau

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
22. Credit to David Amber for tipping me off to this one: Calgary’s Johnny Gaudreau has some local endorsement interest, but agent Lewis Gross says he and Gaudreau are holding off. “Two-to-three weeks ago we weren’t certain he wasn’t going to be sent to the minors,” Gross said. “Once he gets himself more established, we’ll start thinking about it.” There’s a well-known story that Gaudreau needed to be bribed with Skittles when learning to skate. When it’s time, he’d love that connection.

Elliotte Friedman

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
The utter surrealness of Skittles commercials combined with the awkwardess of hockey players on camera? That would be amazing.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
68689.jpg

taste the rainbow

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
As an outside fan who hasn't watched much of Calgary, how does Gaudreau have 19 points? He's 5'9 and 150 pounds. It's just shocking to me he's able to move the puck at all without being pushed around. Does he shy away from the boards? Does he hold the puck much? Has he taken a big hit yet?

May 27, 2012
Earth
As an outside fan who hasn't watched much of Calgary, how does Gaudreau have 19 points? He's 5'9 and 150 pounds. It's just shocking to me he's able to move the puck at all without being pushed around. Does he shy away from the boards? Does he hold the puck much? Has he taken a big hit yet?

He basically plays likes this

mexican-midget-wrestling.gif

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
He basically plays likes this

mexican-midget-wrestling.gif

I think he can last long in the league if he can take advantage of his height. Stay low with the back turned and have your opponent push down on you. He can have the upper hand with the puck though just not on rushes

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Didnt get any point but he was awesome tonight

Worth every penny to watch him play. :clap:

Jackpot Jaret

Oct 22, 2014
Can a Flames fan update me on how hes looked lately? I picked him up in a hockey pool last month (for Jaden Scwartz), and noticed hes not scoring many goals lately. Im not worried or anything just curious, I keep getting offers for him.

Thanks for any input!

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Can a Flames fan update me on how hes looked lately? I picked him up in a hockey pool last month (for Jaden Scwartz), and noticed hes not scoring many goals lately. Im not worried or anything just curious, I keep getting offers for him.

Thanks for any input!
Combination of a few things in my opinion. He's played a lot more games than he is used to in a single season and has hit a bit of a wall. Secondly, teams are being a lot more physical against him, which is adding to the wear and tear he's feeling. Lastly he's not shooting as much as he needs to or was at the start.

Aug 3, 2010

Thanks for any input!

Quickly! Inquire more about his lack of scoring prowess in recent games! :help:

Aug 3, 2010
The utter surrealness of Skittles commercials combined with the awkwardess of hockey players on camera? That would be amazing.

taste the rainbow

No babes AF! Remember what happened last time? :laugh:

simply pointing out skittles advertising

And I want to point out I like skittles by the handfuls.

I love eatin skittles..

Ask and you shall receive:

MGFWXs6.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad