Winterpeg
TXiQSk.gif

tenor-1.gif
images.jpeg

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Usually when some team does much better than expected you can see that it is unsustainable. sh%, PDO, Jets first half last season, other things in other sports, but this team is for real. It is everybody on the same page and doing their jobs game after game. Team play for near 60 minute/game.

I don't know whether they will be able to maintain this level or not. You expect some ups and downs. But they look like a dry spell will not get them off their game. If they have a losing streak it will be short. They have learned what it takes to win and they will get back to it.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

As fathers of athletes can attest, this would be the most amazing trip. After all the hard work and sacrifices, to see your kid playing on such a dominant team must be incredible.

He now needs to finally do it in the playoffs. He wants a big extension it's time to put up in the postseason. He's been a great regular season player for years now.
I think he has it figured out and with his ultra competitive personality, I don’t doubt that he will be big in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad