Post-Game Talk: Jets wagon rolls on. Jets win 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Its like a switched has flipped and he is so north/south and so extremely hard to play against for defenders right now. I think he has got it now. Straight ahead all the time
Agreed. At this point in time Ehlers is in the top 10 - 20 or so wingers in the league. Not a player you let leave if you can do anything about it.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Remember when I said we should trade Ehlers earlier this year? Good damm I am an idiot

I've been saying this every single time somebody suggests that Ehlers be traded. He is a zone entry machine, and just makes his line better whenever he's on it. I'm glad he's as underrated as he is. If he were in Toronto, he would be boosting to Willie Nylander levels.

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
8,000 to one Cup odds at season start.
It was slow going for the first few games, kind of like watching a westbound freight train pulling out of Symington Yards.
Now other teams are looking at the Jets coming at them, thinking “More like a Fright Train”.
‘Wish I’d dropped a few kopecks on the team to bring the Cup home back then.
;)
GJG!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
f***ING WAGON BOYS
This is a befeckit wagon of biblical proportions.

Am_I_Evil_(album).jpg

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
What a team.
The stars were stars but what impressed me the most … the 4th line on the ice controlling the game when the Coyotes we’re trying to make a game of it when it was 4-2.
I love how the Jets play as a team … no running around. Players go to a spot and receive the outlet pass and the puck is out of danger … no dumb passes. Great coaching job by Bones … this team is a powerhouse.

Last edited:

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Currently at 94 goals against and if you consider that roughly 62% of those came within our first 10 games it makes it all the more impressive. 60% of our regulation losses and 50% of our OT losses also came within the first 10 games.

Still a little under half a season to go, but these guys just keep getting better and I believe they can go up another level or two. These Winnipeg Jets can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad