Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Coelacanth of the game:

#27 Nkolaj Ehlers

1 whack goal and 1 amazing assist. He contributed big time when it was needed. The guy is playing some of the best hockey of his career in my opinion.

Koal, Names, Lowsy and Schuffles were runners up... Lowry almost had the Gordie Howe hat trick.

usatsi_16965091.jpg

es9pbU.gif

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 8.51.00 PM.png

Last edited:

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
5/5 Stickmen's tonight, West Coast Sweep, Scheifele and Ehlers were moving tonight, Koal with a goal and maybe assist. The D is still playing great, Lurch scored twice once on net and a flurry on McBain's head. Helle with a brain fart that okay had no bearing on the game or streak. If the team wasn't winning Apples would be in the pb. Keep winning keep collecting points and don't worry about the noise coming out of Toronto.

7UqP (1).gif7UqP (1).gif7UqP (1).gif7UqP (1).gif7UqP (1).gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I fully expected a tough one tonight 6 of 9 straight, on the road, dad's trip so they probably had some fun yesterday but the Coyotes looked like the tired team and they've been waiting sitting for the last 2 days lol. And this Coyotes team is a pretty solid team.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
At the end of last season with all the rumours and uncertainty surrounding Scheifele and Hellebuyck, along with the inevitable PLD trade, I was convinced Chevy would be forced to try and rebuild the team all over again. Hell, like some here I almost wanted it because of the way the team played in the back half of the season.

In terms of hockey I couldn't be happier with the way things have turned out though. Re-signing Scheifele and Hellebuyck to fair contracts, extending Namestnikov and now Nino, fleecing LA with the PLD trade have all been great moves. Not only are the Jets winning, but they're winning the right way. Hellebuyck and Brossoit have been excellent but I rarely do I think they had to completely steal one, which seemed like the norm for half our wins from 18/19 onwards.

The Jets obviously aren't going to go undefeated the rest of the year but f*** I haven't felt this good about them since the Stastny trade in 17/18. I'm convinced this team as is is the real deal right now and we still have some good prospects in the cupboard for the future as well.

Hopefully they keep rolling against Columbus now.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
5/5 Stickmen's tonight, West Coast Sweep, Scheifele and Ehlers were moving tonight, Koal with a goal and maybe assist. The D is still playing great, Lurch scored twice once on net and a flurry on McBain's head. Helle with a brain fart that okay had no bearing on the game or streak. If the team wasn't winning Apples would be in the pb. Keep winning keep collecting points and don't worry about the noise coming out of Toronto.

View attachment 798506View attachment 798506View attachment 798506View attachment 798506View attachment 798506
You and Robertson should get a room after all he likes to..

”slip it in the back end” according to Robby Rubble.:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad