OT: Jets Lounge: post-Jedi edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
That's actually a good idea, I'm going to talk to my wife about making a vet fund for our pets.

It is. I try to have one for Taz (my annoying cat that desperately wants to go outside)

Glad your pup is okay.

Both my parents and I take our animals to Plessis. They're open 7 days a week. Not as late as Southglen but they are associated with them. Plus Plessis helps the poochies that come in through Spirit of Hope Rescue.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Do you think if say Vincent gets an NHL job and say Jamie Kompon becomes the Moose head coach, do you think Ron Francis somehow has a chance at getting a job as an assistant or within the management?

I wonder because of the connection he and Maurice have.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Do you think if say Vincent gets an NHL job and say Jamie Kompon becomes the Moose head coach, do you think Ron Francis somehow has a chance at getting a job as an assistant or within the management?

Congrats! This is OT for the OT thread, where the only thing that's OT is hockey. :D ;)

One of the mods can move this for you - Moose thread, I assume?

Reactions: jetsforever

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Celine Dion video for Deadpool 2.

Deadpool: This is ‘Deadpool 2,’ not ‘Titanic.’ You’re at, like, an 11 — we need to get you down to a five, five 1/2, tops. Just phone it in!

Celine Dion: Listen, this thing only goes to 11, so beat it, Spiderman!

Reactions: jetsforever

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
:laugh: said no one ever :naughty:

C3IQpu4UkAA_ety.jpg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

Why would Ron Francis go from being a GM to being an assistant or an AHL coach in months? You have to think that he is interested in an executive position somewhere.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Why would Ron Francis go from being a GM to being an assistant or an AHL coach in months? You have to think that he is interested in an executive position somewhere.

But what if he wants to be with Maurice as he was once his assistant coach, and no other NHL teams have interest in him. Pittsburgh might have a high interest though.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
If we're playing Vegas, I'm going to book some time off and head down to Las Vegas for a few days (that is if I can get a hold on some tickets). I was going to head out there in November and stay with my buddy, but had so much work to do.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
If we're playing Vegas, I'm going to book some time off and head down to Las Vegas for a few days (that is if I can get a hold on some tickets). I was going to head out there in November and stay with my buddy, but had so much work to do.

I'm thinking about this too, but just went to Europe for 2 weeks. It'd be quite the experience though and I do have the means to pay my card back... soooo we'll see haha

Last edited:

DudeWhereIsMakar

Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm thinking about this too, but just went to Europe for 2 weeks. It'd be quite the experience though and I do have the means to pay my card back... soooo we'll see haha

I'm even not in the mood to travel as I had to do so many business trips this year... not even going to travel when I take my full vacation unless it's to the Whiteshell or Kenora. But like I said, I was going to see Vegas/Winnipeg in November because the flights were cheap and my buddy has a nice place out there, but business keeps getting in the way.

I even told the employees today if we do win, I'll try and make sure they get a paid day off and I do all the work for them, including my own, if the Jets win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad