OT: Jets Lounge: post-Jedi edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey - where's a good (indoor) place to watch the game on Friday that's within a 20 minute walk from the Forks?
Earls is pretty close. There are lots of TVs in the lounge there. The Pint isn't really that much farther. Don't recall the TV situation at the Keg on Garry's lounge. 20 minute walk would cover most of downtown south of Portage - Moxie's at Bell MTS Place, the Met, Tavern, Boston Pizza...they'd all be in range.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
More worried about the street party getting in the way, or places being full by 5, but those all sound good. I had forgotten about The Pint actually!

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I don't know what's so funny, Mayfield kicks ass. Happy to have him on my team and see what happens in a few years.

Yep Baker and Rosen were my favourite two QBs.

Allen is awful, he has issues with everything I want in a QB. Lacks accuracy, not good at dissecting defences, and struggled against strong opponents. The Bills are going to regret how much they gave up to get him.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Saw Avengers Infinity War last night.

Awesome!

giphy.gif

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I don’t think I’ll bother with Infinity War. I’ve simply missed to many of the mcu movies and it’s been so long since I’ve watched many of the others.

Loved Thor and Black Panther recently though. Ragnarok made me feel like I was giggling with my mates at high school again with all of Taika’s stupid humour, and Black Panther’s position socially was fascinating.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Disappointingly, I ended up at Canadian Brewhouse in the burbs. Drinking a Shock top. I am so disappointed with myself and my former city.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Disappointingly, I ended up at Canadian Brewhouse in the burbs. Drinking a Shock top. I am so disappointed with myself and my former city.
Sorry to hear that. I don't mind Brewhouse other than the lousy selection of overpriced beers and food.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
It was better than expected. The chicken sandwich I had was quite good.
Glad you enjoyed it.

I phrased that horribly. The selection of beer is lousy (generic big label beer, nothing crafty unless you count Goose Island) and the food is expensive but tasty (though I find most of it to be very salty).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad