Jersey Patch coming

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
There's an opportunity out there for an enterprising fan who can design a t-shirt that accurately reflects our opinions of priority waste.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
"The emotional impact was undeniable. The "Got Milk?" campaign saw an impressive boost in milk sales, signaling a paradigm shift in the industry, and within a year, milk sales in California alone increased by a staggering 7%"

Yup. No one thinks marketing works on them but there's a reason why companies spend millions of dollars on it.

Reactions: izlez

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Yup. No one thinks marketing works on them but there's a reason why companies spend millions of dollars on it.
I'm in the mood for garbage pizza - anyone else up for some...

little-caesars-caesar.gif

And for what it's worth - when the fam and I were in Detroit this past fall we went to Loui's...

Twinger

Sep 28, 2017
"The emotional impact was undeniable. The "Got Milk?" campaign saw an impressive boost in milk sales, signaling a paradigm shift in the industry, and within a year, milk sales in California alone increased by a staggering 7%"

Ya they must work. Oddly enough from 2015-2022 milk sales were down about 10 liters per person in Canada and now the biggest team here has them as a sponsor lol

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
There's an opportunity out there for an enterprising fan who can design a t-shirt that accurately reflects our opinions of priority waste.

BTW bud, there are websites where you can get T shirts, bumper stickers, or buttons made by uploading images. HR at my company made people where vaccination badges, so I made my own using the South Park pirate guinea pig and handed them out to my coworkers.

I will try to come up with a design over the weekend for you. It'll be better if I do it while drunk. Or at least it'll be more fun.

I'm not a legal expert on trademarks, but I believe there is an exception for satire/parody, and I can't imagine a company would sue if you made your own T shirt. Even if they did, you'll be famous.

Reactions: Stony Curtis

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
I have no idea how you can sign a deal with a company like that. It's so stupid, it's surreal. Whenever the team plays bad, everyone is like "look, "priority" - they already have it on their jerseys, they know they're trash".

If I were the owner, I'd fire anyone involved - but I guess the reality is, that the idiot himself signed off on that. You can not tell me there were no other companies interested.. but hey, let's go for the trash, just because it's the highest offer. :facepalm:

You can only hope the deal is not so long (is there any info about that?), so maybe something better will sign a deal with the Wings when we're a playoff regular again.. 🙏

ChrisJP23

Jan 16, 2021
What's going to be fricken hilarious is that the Islanders are going to get the last playoff spot and the Wings will be out. The first team they played with the patch.

Reactions: theYman

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Funny how I never noticed this logo before when out and about around Detroit... Now I see it behind restaurants and such... And whatever pleasant experience I had prior to that are now replaced with rage...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad