Jersey Patch coming

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
OK, so here's my new patch idea. It's a combined dumpster and tire fire. I tried to make the Wings logo blend in with the flames, making it more subtle.

Priority Tire Fire.png

If you guys like it, I might clean up the edges a bit. Just brainstorming ideas, see what sticks.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Lalonde is superstitious as f***. I just want one of the reporters to ask him about the 'coincidence' of the embroidery and the losing streak.

Reactions: Realgud

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
I really wonder if Priority is regretting this. Yeah, some people say any press is good press, but right now, I would think they are getting nothing but hatred and certainly not a positive response. It's too much to hope the jersey patch will go away (F you Chris I. for being greedy), but at least something that actually makes sense would be preferable if not liked.

Reactions: Geezer WC

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
This patch sure came along at the right time to take the blame off the real cause of our issues: @Henkka

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
To illustrate the importance of money to Crass Illitch, the priority logo should be made bigger and put on the chest, and the winged wheel can get shrunk and put on the left shoulder. Or under an arm pit. Or on the inside of the jersey so you can't even see it anymore.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
To illustrate the importance of money to Crass Illitch, the priority logo should be made bigger and put on the chest, and the winged wheel can get shrunk and put on the left shoulder. Or under an arm pit. Or on the inside of the jersey so you can't even see it anymore.
So basically like the SHL?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Has there ever been an opinion from the players about the patch?? Like if they care or not that it's on there. Wonder if the jersey patch conspiracy has made the rounds to the players yet. I mean everyone is on social media nowadays and that's what all of us are posting right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad