Jersey Patch coming

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
and tradition finally dies...

I will say, some of the patches aren't terrible. Toronto, vgk actually work very well into the sweater. I honestly was expecting these patches to just have the corporate logo in their colors, didn't realize they would change the color palette to fit the team's colors.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Holy pretzel semantics to not call it an ad on the jersey.

"Jersey patch partner?"

giphy.gif

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Let me be hyperbolic and say this will be one of the sadder days in franchise history

An add on the f***ing Detroit Red Wings sweater

Shame on the Chris Iliitch. f*** you for this

Holy pretzel semantics to not call it an ad on the jersey.

"Jersey patch partner?"

View attachment 826711

Just goes to show how the rich look down on us like we're dumb. Every day gets more and more dystopian

The rich get richer though, good for them I guess

Thankfully I bought a house a couple years ago or I'd be f***ed

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Let me be hyperbolic and say this will be one of the sadder days in franchise history

An add on the f***ing Detroit Red Wings sweater

Shame on the Chris Iliitch. f*** you for this

Just goes to show how the rich look down on us like we're dumb. Every day gets more and more dystopian

The rich get richer though, good for them I guess

Thankfully I bought a house a couple years ago or I'd be f***ed
lol blame Bettman and the NHL for this not Chris… it was always coming at some point here

Also his dad if still around, would do same thing

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
HUGE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Surprised they hung out this long, as they are all greedy pigs who only care about money!

They better at least pick a red and white coloured company, as it already wrecks the jersey, but will be complete crap if it is like green and blue or something stupid like that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad