Recalled/Assigned: Jack Roslovic signs ELC [now recalled 04/02/2017]

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
What's the maximum games he can play this season and still be considered a rookie next season?

I think he plays at that point this year, since off season is disappearing and he's doing well.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
What's the maximum games he can play this season and still be considered a rookie next season?

I think he plays at that point this year, since off season is disappearing and he's doing well.

25? why? That number means nothing to management.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Roslo is going to win the Calder next year now?
Back to back.....you have already given the Calder to Laine?
Did you watch today's game?

Crocket

Jul 14, 2013
Agreed.

Higher then 3c is really bucking the odds at 25 overall but it sure would be nice.

That was a crazy deep draft though and I've always thought of him as essentially having a ceiling of "Brian Little".

Probably unlikely he gets that good but I certainly wouldn't write him off of second line potential yet.

Draft means nothing really, not saying he's going to do anything but anyone that high in the draft can do anything. They just did a feature on the 2003 draft and how so many later picks were ultra successful, from Getzlaf to Pavelski. Top players went later that year. Perry, Kesler, Richards, Buff; it's one of the best draft years. Point being, it means nothing.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
I want him to be only with the Moose this year. Their star and face.

Next year we talk calling him up to the Jets.

If Rozz keeps leading the Moose in points and playing as well as is has been ....... I think rewarding him with a 1/2 dozen games as the Jets play out the season again in April.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Good for him. Rewarding him for a good season is nice gesture. I wonder who is coming out.

My bet is that Little comes out. He deserves a rest. Otherwise, it's Petan. Maurice hasn't been enamoured with him lately.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Hope they play him with top-9 wingers rather than making the kid go through the Thorburn hazing ritual in his hometown.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hope they play him with top-9 wingers rather than making the kid go through the Thorburn hazing ritual in his hometown.

Yea if they are brining him up just to play him with Thor and Tanev I am not sure there is allot of use but I will cross that bridge we get there.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Good. Not that I think he'll light it up or anything but let him play the 3 games and he'll learn quickly what his deficiencies are and know what he has to work on in the summer to be effective.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Good. Not that I think he'll light it up or anything but let him play the 3 games and he'll learn quickly what his deficiencies are and know what he has to work on in the summer to be effective.

I agree 100%...plus he gets a nice paycheck with should give him even more motivation.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Will be interesting to see him. I think he's been really overrated since day one but won't know if we don't try.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Will be interesting to see him. I think he's been really overrated since day one but won't know if we don't try.

I think he was underrated before last summer, and is now properly seen as a very promising prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad