Recalled/Assigned: Jack Roslovic signs ELC [now recalled 04/02/2017]

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
If he is replacing Petan it will be interesting to see if he can make something happen with that line where Petan can't. Putting him on that line has some value.

Yea if they are brining him up just to play him with Thor and Tanev I am not sure there is allot of use but I will cross that bridge we get there.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
If he is replacing Petan it will be interesting to see if he can make something happen with that line where Petan can't. Putting him on that line has some value.

Having him with the team in any role has value. Just being on the ice and appreciating the speed he will have to play at will help him this summer.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Well Ehlers couldn't get it done with Thorbs either but sooner or later some prized prospect might crack the launch code :laugh:.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Having him with the team in any role has value. Just being on the ice and appreciating the speed he will have to play at will help him this summer.

Point taken and it would be great for him to play in Columbus.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Well Ehlers couldn't get it done with Thorbs either but sooner or later some prized prospect might crack the launch code :laugh:.

yes but ehlers still managed to look like he belonged in the nhl.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
My bet is that Little comes out. He deserves a rest. Otherwise, it's Petan. Maurice hasn't been enamoured with him lately.
Guessing it's likely Petan going down so he is in attendance for his Moose bobblehead night on Friday. ;)

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
382.gif

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

5-7 min/gm with Thor and Tanev? What is any C supposed to do to 'get something happening' with that line? How would you even define 'something happening'? What are the expectations? Do you expect scoring? Really?

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I never post line ups but I will make an acception. Keep in mind PMo will want Thor in (hope he doesn't)

Ehlers Schief Wheels (I am trying to be realistic with this)
MP Litts Laine
Connor Roslovic Armia
Copp Lowry Thor.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I never post line ups but I will make an acception. Keep in mind PMo will want Thor in (hope he doesn't)

MP Litts Laine
Connor Roslovic Armia
Copp Lowry Thor.

Pretty realistic and hopeful at the same time! I like it.:handclap:

ffh

Jul 16, 2016

MP Litts Laine
Connor Roslovic Armia
Copp Lowry Thor.
how about
ehlers scheifele wheeler
mp little laine
connor lowry armia
copp roslovic thor

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
how about
ehlers scheifele wheeler
mp little laine
connor lowry armia
copp roslovic thor

There is absolutely no excuse for playing an old UFA instead of young players like Petan and Dano

I'm really starting hate Maurice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad