J van Riemsdyk - Tyler Bozak - Connor Brown
Matt Martin - Leo Komarov - Kasperi Kapanen

Morgan Rielly - Ron Hainsey
Jake Gardiner - Nikita Zaitsev
Andreas Borgman - Travis Dermott

Andersen

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that if Martin is taking reps it's to bump Moore out of the lineup once and for all . Martin, Komi, Kappy works for me till Sosh is ready .

On the waiver note it looks like Borgy was down to 30 games left on Jan 8 so it might not be a bad idea to bury him for a couple of months to buy us some time next year .
dermott will most likely be sent down. he was the last one called up + babs is the coach

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Hyman - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Kadri - Marner
JVR - Bozak - Kapanen
Komarov - Moore - Brown

Rielly - Hainsey
Gardiner - Carrick
Dermott - Zaitsev

One 1st pairing, and two 2nd pairings. I wanna see if Dermott can carry Zaitsev like only Marincin has done.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
John Tavares will be on 1 of 2 teams next year either his own team NYI or the Leafs.

This is a good game for JT to determine who gives him the best chance at a Cup and this is a good audition.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
John Tavares will be on 1 of 2 teams next year either his own team NYI or the Leafs.

This is a good game for JT to determine who gives him the best chance at a Cup and this is a good audition.
You think a regular season game in January is going to have an impact on his retirement-contract decision, or management's decision to offer him said contract? Matthews talking to him over the weekend is probably more likely to change his mind.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Polak and Martin out, and Komarov on the 4th line? Marner still with Kadri.

Babcock for Jack Adams

i wonder if he wants to see what he can do w/last change.
Martin is in danger of being flushed out. (honestly, i would trade him right back to NYI. his family/life is there and he worked so well with Czekias + Clutterbuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad