Pre-Game Talk: islanders vs leafs-Clinch time VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Pretty terrible. Neti pot didn't help as much as I thought.

I hope they don't come out flat. All I want.

Tea, with lemon and honey might help. Also go to the gym might rush the bug out of the system faster ? I've used Neti post but it depends from people to people. It only was a temporary for me if I recall.

After the last game, I'd be damn pissed if we come out flat. We need a strong performance and fast to set the tone IMO.

Twix

Patch of velcro
Aug 12, 2011
I'm going to guarantee a Leafs win tonight. I'm going to the game to tonight and every game I attend they win.

EDDIE20*

I'm going to guarantee a Leafs win tonight. I'm going to the game to tonight and every game I attend they win.

You're brave. I thought guarantees were limited to the Alfredssons of this world.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I wonder if Gards and Dion will play again together, I would really like that as I think they can be a good pair given the time. As well see if Gard's IQ can keep up with Dion's top pairing game.

Tonight is all about shutting down Tavares and Moulson, along with their second line center Neilsen I believe. Last time that line with Bailey(?) gave us quite the bit of trouble.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
With Montreal losing that means TO is only 2 games behind for taking home advantage. If they pull off a win tonight (which idk if they can because they have been playing the worst hockey I have seen by any team in a VERY long time. These last 3 games have been beyond brutal), match Montreal win for win and win the last game = Home ice advantage!

This is so very doable

EDDIE20*

Speaking of Montreal, why are they stinking up the joint all over a sudden? Are they coming back down to earth?

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
Colborne - hamilton and Mclaren is on a line tonight it seems.

Frattin and Mac also haven't scored in a while, they need to wake up.

the entire team beside Kessel, Phaneuf, Kulemin and Franson should wake the **** up. Really tired of these half ****** efforts. I know we can play better, harder than this.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
the entire team beside Kessel, Phaneuf, Kulemin and Franson should wake the **** up. Really tired of these half ****** efforts. I know we can play better, harder than this.

We'll be fine. We're a young team and this is the problem with it, consistency. We are learning this and we'll get there.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Speaking of Montreal, why are they stinking up the joint all over a sudden? Are they coming back down to earth?

Whats more frustrating is Boston isn't taking advantage of Montreal slide. However, I wouldn't say Montreal as a whole is doing poorly, just their goalies for some reason from what I have seen.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
jvr-bozak-kesse
lupul-kadri-kulemin
frattin-grabo-macarthur
leo-mclemment-orr

phaneuf-gards
franson-fraser
liles-obyrne

scratches: kostka and gunnarsson