Pre-Game Talk: islanders vs leafs-Clinch time VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I hope the team has woken up now. Or else, we'd be Habs2.0

Need to start playing some desperate hockey. Time to shift gears.

Go Leafs Go:yo:

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
you know what
ama say this is gunna be a really good game

Islanders are hot
and Leafs tend to rebound even more spicy

will be fun

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
We need to start exerting some dominance out there. If we can win tonight we will pull away from Ottawa a bit. If we don't start stringing some wins together, Ottawa may pass us and leave us to the Caps in the first round. No thanks!:help:

bobbyt911

Frankly I'd be ok with a loss as long as I see the boys play hard!!. I am somewhat dejected by their effort over the last 2 games.

Ps only OK with the loss cuz we have TB and FLA coming up and all we need is 1 win lol

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Yes, I smell a "loser point" tonight.:handclap:

YOU'RE a loser point!

Frankly I'd be ok with a loss as long as I see the boys play hard!!. I am somewhat dejected by their effort over the last 2 games.

Ps only OK with the loss cuz we have TB and FLA coming up and all we need is 1 win lol

If anything, I'd rather they win now after two low-effort games so they show they have chutzpah and the season so far isn't a fluke. The last thing we need is the team stumbling in to the playoffs.

bobbyt911

YOU'RE a loser point!

If anything, I'd rather they win now after two low-effort games so they show they have chutzpah and the season so far isn't a fluke. The last thing we need is the team stumbling in to the playoffs.

Being OK with the loss was a worst case scenario(as long as I see an effort!!. Soo dejected after NJ and Caps game). Ideally I want to see them play their fast skating, intense puck pressure, hard hitting game and beat the isles on the score board and in physicality.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Home ice advatange is a real possibility now given how **** the Habs are playing, and the fact that we have a game against them. Gotta beat teams below us in the standings to get that.

GO LEAFS GO!!

veedubn1

Jun 7, 2010
I would LOVE to steal home ice away from the Habs... however if the hockey gods could align so the Leafs could steal it from them on the final game of the season (vs Montreal) that would be extremely cool.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We win tonight and we are within 3 points of both Boston and Montreal.

I can see the season going like this the last 5-6 games

Leafs 4-1-0 (8 points) Final: 61 points

NYI: W
OTT: W
TBL: L
FLA: W
MTL: W

Habs: 1-3-1 (3 points) Final: 60 points

TBL: L
WSH: L
NJD: W
WPG: OTL
TOR: L

BOS: 3-2-1 (7 points) Final: 64 points

PIT: L
FLA: W
PHI: OTL
TBL: W
WSH: L
OTT: W

EDDIE20*

I would LOVE to steal home ice away from the Habs... however if the hockey gods could align so the Leafs could steal it from them on the final game of the season (vs Montreal) that would be extremely cool.

I like the way you think.:nod:

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
YOU'RE a loser point!

:laugh:

How are your sinus probs..

Not worried about them getting up for the playoffs. It's going to be hard not to come out with some intense emotion.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
:laugh:

How are your sinus probs..

Not worried about them getting up for the playoffs. It's going to be hard not to come out with some intense emotion.

Pretty terrible. Neti pot didn't help as much as I thought.

I hope they don't come out flat. All I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad