Info about getting autographs before games?

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
If you don't find it, I'll show you before the home opener when I give you the tickets for the game you're buying from me... ha ha.

lol I found the entrance. I also got Drury's autograph there at around 4:05. Thanks for the info, I'll see you on the 3rd.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Was that you with the white jersey? I was wearing the Gaborik shirt :laugh:. I should've gotten Drury but I wasn't paying attention :facepalm:

lol yea. Anyone know how to wash out one autograph, and not ruin the rest of them? Apparently in my autograph-seeking haze before the 2nd preseason home game I got Brian Boyle's autograph.......again after getting it before the 1st home game.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
anybody have success getting autos before the game saturday? They showed gaborik signing during the opening sequence on msg

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
How long does it usually take for the players to come out after the game? I know they leave through the lobby but not sure how long I would be waiting there.

mti79

May 11, 2007
I was there early to meet up with people to exchange tickets and saw the following players, yet I had nothing to get signed.... Dammit. Drury, Gilroy, Lundqvist, Lisin, Anisimov, Del Zotto, Boyle, Valliquette, Prospal, Dubinsky...

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Where on that map in the first page of the thread should i be? I'm just curious if anybody has gotten gaborik and knows where he goes in..I read he goes in 33rd by the security stand? Can anybody help me out and let me know where that is located?

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Where on that map in the first page of the thread should i be? I'm just curious if anybody has gotten gaborik and knows where he goes in..I read he goes in 33rd by the security stand? Can anybody help me out and let me know where that is located?

When I went to the Caps game in the preseason, that's where he went in. If you don't know where that is, it's on 33rd in the middle of the block between 7th and 8th. It's where the gates are and where the cars and opposing team busses pull in. And if that doesn't help you, it's where you come out underneat h the tunnel coming from 31st.Wasn't able to get his auto as he only signed for a couple of people but I heard he signed for everyone and took pictures after the game.

I'm going Thursday night and plan on going early again. Do the players listed in the thread still go in the same entrances?

Last edited:

GeorgeHamiltonsTan

Nov 25, 2008
any idea where to go to try and find pru on monday?...im gonna get there real early hoping to get a pic autographed for the wife.

mti79

May 11, 2007
any idea where to go to try and find pru on monday?...im gonna get there real early hoping to get a pic autographed for the wife.

Getting a player on the away team is really a crapshoot. Some players come on the bus, but against LA I was told I had just missed Smyth and Kopitar.

This... Only rarely have I seen/heard about opposing players walking in. They usually take the bus and it pulls into the building. At the home opener I heard Alfreddsson was signing for people and before the Dallas game last year Avery and Richards walked in but didn't even look at anyone. Good luck though... Pru has always been good about signing for people so he may walk in or come out to sign for people.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Yesterday blake, thornton, heatley, marleau, shelley, ortmeyer, and dan boyle signed my ticket at the security booth..

also go gaborik, anisimov, brian boyle, lisin at the booth.
Avery at the 8th ave employee entrance
Staal coming from Penn...
Rosival, Prospal, dubinsky on the 31st side..
as well as lundqvist and drury...
8229_180571244133_761344133_3771218_8309359_n.jpg

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yesterday blake, thornton, heatley, marleau, shelley, ortmeyer, and dan boyle signed my ticket at the security booth..

also go gaborik, anisimov, brian boyle, lisin at the booth.
Avery at the 8th ave employee entrance
Staal coming from Penn...
Rosival, Prospal, dubinsky on the 31st side..
as well as lundqvist and drury...
8229_180571244133_761344133_3771218_8309359_n.jpg

Avery signed? Usually he just walks in and says "after the game".

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
For anyone that's curious, when I went to the game on Thursday I saw the following people

Tortorella, Sullivan, Rozsival, Dubinsky and Drury all around 4 Penn Plaza.

Lisin and Anisimov walking through the tunnel towards 33rd street.

Gaborik at the security gate.

And saw Micheletti, got Higgins' auto and Avery came in but didn't sign at 8 Penn Plaza.

Debbie25LW

Mar 6, 2009
Any recent autograph experiences? I'm headed to the game on Saturday hoping to run into Girardi and get my jersey signed. I haven't caught a glimpse of him yet in a few tries around MSG.

GeorgeHamiltonsTan

Nov 25, 2008
youll get girardi if you just hang at the main entrance he comes kinda late around 430. I got my jersey and a pic with him signed, him and staal usually come in within minutes of each other.

GeorgeHamiltonsTan

Nov 25, 2008
Getting a player on the away team is really a crapshoot. Some players come on the bus, but against LA I was told I had just missed Smyth and Kopitar.

and i wound up seing pru by the security booth he walked in solo. He seemed generally humbled by the amount of fans waiting for him, he hung out for a while signing taking pics and whatnot, i miss the pru. Got Ulfie that day too lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad