Prospect Info: In the System Part VII (Preds Prospect/Minor League Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
ALL the SWEDES!

Really if you're any kind of Scandanavian we have a spot for you.

Lingonberries and meatballs for everyone!:handclap:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
DXRz7u4.png

Not sure if you made this or not but it's now my avatar pic. If that's a problem let me know and I'll change it!

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
I am hoping he's not another Brunnstrom. Still strange to see Free Agents chose Nashville over Detroit or Chicago.

FYI Predators just moved down from the 16th pick to either 28th, 30th or 31st. Way to blow it guys we had a great draft position and they ruined it. Watch them goof it up even more and us end up picking 31st. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I am hoping he's not another Brunnstrom. Still strange to see Free Agents chose Nashville over Detroit or Chicago.

FYI Predators just moved down from the 16th pick to either 28th, 30th or 31st. Way to blow it guys we had a great draft position and they ruined it. Watch them goof it up even more and us end up picking 31st. :sarcasm:

How cool would it be to have the lowest first round pick in the history of the NHL?

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
AOB provided some good grit on the blue-line that wasn't offered by any other Preds contracted D-man. Oligny (AHL Contract) plays a similar style, but AOB also offers the ability to play forward if necessary, which he did with San Diego.

I'm a fan of this signing, I thought he looked better than Granburg (although PG also looked better the last ~month of the season compared to the rest of the year)

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Starting in November Southwest Airlines is adding two daily non-stop flights from Milwaukee to Nashville. Good news if Nashville is at home and needs a player quickly. Instead of having to go to O'Hare for a non-stop or flying to Milwaukee to Detroit to Nashville or something, they can just go quick and easy again.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Starting in November Southwest Airlines is adding two daily non-stop flights from Milwaukee to Nashville. Good news if Nashville is at home and needs a player quickly. Instead of having to go to O'Hare for a non-stop or flying to Milwaukee to Detroit to Nashville or something, they can just go quick and easy again.

Going along with the news of the center plague of 2017. Kinda needed.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Predators must sign the following by June 1 to avoid losing their rights. Juvonen is the only one I think might get a contract, but even he is a longshot.

Evan Smith (G)
Saku Maenalanen (RW)
Janne Juvonen (G)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Think they might be beating down a path to Poile's door if we win that big silver shiny thingy?

I'm sure they would all love a contract with any team... they just aren't likely to be felt worthy of using one of our 50 allotted spots, with the possible exception of Juvonen

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
That seems like it would be more of a Mississippi problem. :laugh:

I have a hard time believing that Hawaii's word is "people" and West Virginias is "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Im calling BS on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad