Prospect Info: In the System Part VII (Preds Prospect/Minor League Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I can't really tell what the time clock is because AHL TV is awful and it's almost never right. The clock said it was 6 minutes left in the 3rd but I don't know if the clock was right at that time. The audio sounds like that because it's slowed down to 0.25x like the video.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Is there anyone willing to pay $650 million to own a team in Milwaukee? It’s hard to imagine that’s the case.

Late reply is late, but I said in my post the owner of the AHL Admirals would be the one joining the NHL as the NHL Admirals. This would complete a meteoric rise from its origins as an amateur team, then joining the IHL, then the AHL.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Late reply is late, but I said in my post the owner of the AHL Admirals would be the one joining the NHL as the NHL Admirals. This would complete a meteoric rise from its origins as an amateur team, then joining the IHL, then the AHL.

The owner of the Admirals doesn't have $650 million laying around. :laugh:

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Tolvanen with a snipe from about 40 feet.

Not sure if you could hear it on that video, but he hit the post on that shot as well.

While I don't mind Ryan as PA, it made me appreciate Aaron's work a lot more. (Not that i could do better)

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Not sure if you could hear it on that video, but he hit the post on that shot as well.

While I don't mind Ryan as PA, it made me appreciate Aaron's work a lot more. (Not that i could do better)

Yeah, I don't really want to criticize any hockey announcer too much because to me it's by far the hardest sport to call play by play for. It really does make you appreciate how good Aaron is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad