Value of: How interested would New Jersey be in Quinn Hughes

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Any examples from this century (besides the Sedins, like I said)?

Also, looking at it a bit: they played together, but it's not like all of their career highs were when the played with their brothers.

The Hulls were good
The Plagers were hard asses
The Sutters, meh

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
Other than the Sedins when has having both brothers together actually paid off more than having one bro and another comparable player.

Schenn + Schenn = both suck
Benn + Benn = Jordie got better away, Jamie's drop in play was him leaving his prime
Niedermayers = both were what they were before, Rob was glorified bait for Scott

Who else

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Of course NJ would be interested, but there's no way NJ would be willing to pay the price required.

Ty Smith has already come in and played at a top pairing level, there's no need for NJ to rush out and overpay for a young defenseman. It's entirely possible Smith reaches QH's level.

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
The Hulls' best years were away from each other.

EDIT: Same with the Eric Staal with Jordan.
I am thinking you are talking about Brett and Bobby

But Denis and Bobby had some good years in Chicago

Before Bobby went to the WHA, his best years were with the Black Hawks

Denis was never as good, but had one hell of a slap shot

I am sure the Chicago fans can fill you in better than I

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Since we talking about brothers, fun stat....the 2 brothers with the most combined points in NHL history are Wayne and Brent Gretzky. One brother carried the family total a little more than the other :naughty:

Bertuzzipunch

Aug 9, 2020
Having jack hughes as a 3rd line center would be okay i guess but not for quinn. Whats a 3rd line center worth? Will give ya gaudette and jouveli for hughes and a 2nd.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Having jack hughes as a 3rd line center would be okay i guess but not for quinn. Whats a 3rd line center worth? Will give ya gaudette and jouveli for hughes and a 2nd.
We'll counter with give us EP and your Hughes for Palmeri and bucket of pucks. Actually that may be too much, make it half a bucket.

Last edited:

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
View media item 8733 Yeah we actually looking for a 3rd liner that can score so ya u can keep him. Offer denied.
giphy.gif

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
it's pretty obvious Vancouver is a much more appealing location then a dump like New Jersey. No joke. Even Luke has a Canucks mask. The ones our players wear.

or they just sign in Vancouver when they become UFA's. The bros have a ton of Canuck Merch. Jack had to give it up since he's a devil. Luke has a Canuck mask. the ones with the team logo on it, cause he loves the Canucks. yup.
I guess the Canucks organization should have spent extra to make team branded N95 masks, all things considered.

Reactions: MartyOwns

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I guess the Canucks organization should have spent extra to make team branded N95 masks, all things considered.

not sure if you're offended by my original comment. Anyways wouldn't have made a difference. A member got reckless got sick, now everyone is sick.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
No one thinks he is a 3rd line center, but on the Canucks... he would be or someone would have to be moved to the wing.

He would force one of your guys to wing line you said....He's one of the best 200 foot players in the game very underrated player and center in this league....

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Just wondering what New Jersey might pay to get Quinn Hughes.............????
Is Vancouver rebuilding again before their rebuild is done? How much is pettersson and Demko? Horvat? Seriously a pointless thread

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I would say very interested, just as every team should be. Doesn’t mean they have the pieces they’re willing to part with to acquire him.
I doubt the leafs would be. He’s the last player they need and will demand a huge raise.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I would say very interested, just as every team should be. Doesn’t mean they have the pieces they’re willing to part with to acquire him.
I doubt the leafs would be. He’s the last player they need and will demand a huge raise.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Guys , stay on topic AND dont feed the trolls .
Use the report button when you see a comment that could need our attention.

Thank you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad