Value of: How interested would New Jersey be in Quinn Hughes

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I think 31 teams would love to have Quinn on their team. He's young and same goes for his brother, this happens to be a topic because his bro in the Devils right? yes got it, anyways, the same Jack, for him 31 teams would love to add a young centreman like him.

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
More likely Vancouver squires Jack maybe something around Boeser but highly unlikely. If they ever play together it will most likely be from free agency

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I think 31 teams would love to have Quinn on their team. He's young and same goes for his brother, this happens to be a topic because his bro in the Devils right? yes got it, anyways, the same Jack, for him 31 teams would love to add a young centreman like him.

I want Conor McDavid on the Devils, even though his brother does not play here, so there goes your theory.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Dito from the Nucks as well. Nico is a 3rd line centre on this team which doesn't put him in a position to excel.
Besides Quinn at 20-21 has over 100 points in 125 games and his D struggles get blown out of proportion.
Or you change Pettersson to a winger so he can do his Offensive game and not have to focus as much on his defensive side. Yay I just turned Pettersson into Hart Trophy Taylor Hall and made the canucks better defensively.

All they lost is A to S tier Quinn Hughes to a B to A tier Quin Hughes lite aka Ty Smith.

Canucks take this deal and run, Hockey isn't a star based sport like the NBA where having a allstar player wins you games. In hockey you need multiple good-->great players to win.

Devils say no as it would probably set us back a couple years in the rebuild if we did it. Getting Quinn then drafting luke at the draft is an interesting fantasy to have though.

Bertuzzipunch

Aug 9, 2020
Or you change Pettersson to a winger so he can do his Offensive game and not have to focus as much on his defensive side. Yay I just turned Pettersson into Hart Trophy Taylor Hall and made the canucks better defensively.

All they lost is A to S tier Quinn Hughes to a B to A tier Quin Hughes lite aka Ty Smith.

Canucks take this deal and run, Hockey isn't a star based sport like the NBA where having a allstar player wins you games. In hockey you need multiple good-->great players to win.

Devils say no as it would probably set us back a couple years in the rebuild if we did it. Getting Quinn then drafting luke at the draft is an interesting fantasy to have though.
Devils say no lol yeah u can keep those multiple good players ya think u have. Pretty sure canucks have multiple better players than the devils do.

Reactions: bh53

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I think if there was a chance to having the Hughes brothers unite, it would be Buffalo doing it.

Jack Hughes++ for Eichel

Dahlin(small +) for Q. Hughes.

Buffalo drafts Luke Hughes.

Reactions: zcaptain

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I think if there was a chance to having the Hughes brothers unite, it would be Buffalo doing it.

Jack Hughes++ for Eichel

Dahlin(small +) for Q. Hughes.

Buffalo drafts Luke Hughes.

or they just sign in Vancouver when they become UFA's. The bros have a ton of Canuck Merch. Jack had to give it up since he's a devil. Luke has a Canuck mask. the ones with the team logo on it, cause he loves the Canucks. yup.

Manhattan

Dec 23, 2013
Stockholm
They will play together for team USA.
Dream comes true and everyone’s happy.
What a great fairytale.

Now all carry on with your lives and....

...New thread incoming in 3....2...

Reactions: Steely Van

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Very? He's a fantastic talent, with tremendous potential.

To be fair replace "New Jersey" with any other team in the OP, and my answer wouldn't change.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
The only thing that would make every GM in the league not be interested is if QH starts going rogue on Twitter like ADA. Otherwise, Vancouver would never take the call.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I would like to see all the members of the Sutter family working in the same organeyezation. Even the Moms and wives. Your move Calgary, what's it going to take to make this happen?

bleeding blue

Jun 25, 2018
new jersey
Vancouver regularly get voted as one of the best cities in the world to live in.
New Jersey is on a different list. Mostly likely to get stabbed in.....

Why be offended? Jersey is ok, but it’s kinda a shit city.
And the team has sucked since Stevens retired.

always nice to be told not to be offended followed by continued insults...effective tactic

Ottobot

Aug 9, 2020
Let’s see who drafts Luke. More likely that’s how 2 of 3 brothers play on the same team instead of a trade. Jack or Quinn gets to UFA they may sign to all play together but more likely they choose a team that backs up the Brinks truck and makes sense for their career and personally.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Petterson for Jack Hughes seems like the fairer deal if the goal is to unite the brothers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad