Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
What people don't understand is that HFBoards desperately needed an upgrade to the 21st century. The old forum was very outdated. How many other message boards do you go to? Have you actually seen what you can do on them, that you were not able to do on HFBoards until recently?

This is the best hockey message board in the world, better than /r/hockey. It's time we modernize our servers and allow embedding of tweets, videos, and pictures without antiquated [yt] tags.
most of the site is fine. but my biggest complain is the deadspace on widescreen monitors. almost all forums I go to have the deadspace evened out on both sides for widescreen monitors. i really don't want or need the content to fill 100% of my screen

Sep 19, 2008
KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT HOW THE "NEW UPDATE SUCKS" YET YOU CAN

1) TALK IN ALL CAPS NOW

2) MAKE ONE LETTER POSTS

3) EMBED MEDIA

YEAH I THINK THIS UPDATE IS PRETTY f***ING AWESOME DON'T YOU

Reactions: the halleJOKEL

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I was riding the train home from the Caps game using the new mobile and I didn't see anything that impressive about it.

You going to any Nats postseason games? If so, how early are you leaving?

Sep 19, 2008
You people need to get your facts straight. Mike would never leave a game early. Mike is now obsessed with bobbleheads and memoribilia and free shit they give away. Shit I took two free t shirts going into the football game Saturday night, I had a bag of like signed softball player posters and free sunglasses and luggage tags and pom poms and foam fingers. People were like "Man you are carrying a lot of shit in" Yeah I'm putting it all in my empty ass house to decorate it once I get home. It's all about the YOLOSWAG now

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017
How do i ignore a thread?

How do I pm a mod?

What is this garbage with "likes"?

And I have to look at how many likes a poster has and trophy points?

Is this site geared towards children?

Not sure I'll be sticking around (big loss, I know)

Reactions: G F O P

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Doesn't this already happen

It will fill up all the available space, but it does resize huge images. If you open this post in a small window, the image will be smaller.

rl_dodge-charger_hero_no-logos.jpg

darko

Feb 16, 2009
You people need to get your facts straight. Mike would never leave a game early. Mike is now obsessed with bobbleheads and memoribilia and free **** they give away. **** I took two free t shirts going into the football game Saturday night, I had a bag of like signed softball player posters and free sunglasses and luggage tags and pom poms and foam fingers. People were like "Man you are carrying a lot of **** in" Yeah I'm putting it all in my empty ass house to decorate it once I get home. It's all about the YOLOSWAG now

Who the f*** is Mike?

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
It's incredibly laggy for me now, and wasn't before. It also logs me out several times a day, which is obnoxious. And the only-see-half-of-a-tweet thing is ridiculous.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I think there's a pretty massive memory leak occurring, especially in situations with several linked images. My singular tab hit nearly 4gb earlier today and it became super wonky - as it would.

If it keeps up i'll post a thread.

Reactions: G F O P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad