Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ayrton2388

May 23, 2014
Hey, guys.

What do you think about the new forum look?
Do you like it? do you hate it?

Personally, it reminds me of the new NHL.com website. Which i haven't checked out in months.
For me, it really is a lot more difficult to read. I think it's fixable, though, if they make an alternate theme using the old colors. Backgrounds were gray-ish, and posts were better delimited.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: i dont know what's wrong with the voting, doesnt seem to work.

Last edited:

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Think everyone agrees that it needs a dark mode. The functionality of quoting/replying is much easier and smoother. The site loads far quicker than the old site. Overall a good change, just needs some adjusting.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I mean, is there really no final post button anymore? We have to wade through previously seen posts galore?

I know vb sucked, but is this really the solution?

Reactions: ChickenBurrito

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I mean, is there really no final post button anymore? We have to wade through previously seen posts galore?

click the blue dot

or just click the thread title

or just go to your watched threads and click on them through there

it's actually harder to not get brought to the last unread post than it is to scroll through all of them at this point

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Like being able to upload an image from PC and not have to go to separate image hosting site.

Look forward to more Themes.

Need option to minimize info box and reduce Avatar size.

Don't like:

Capturebb.jpg

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

click the blue dot

or just click the thread title

or just go to your watched threads and click on them through there

it's actually harder to not get brought to the last unread post than it is to scroll through all of them at this point

If you click the timestamp on the thread listing, it will open the most recent post (not first unread).
View media item 71

Individual 1

Jan 25, 2012
I hate it, too much white I shouldn't have to download a chrome exstention to make this site viewable.

There is way too much wasted space, thread lists are really hard to read with the wasted space/profile pictures. Why the f would you show the thread creators profile picture on the thread list pages it makes no sense. Having to hover over a thread to be shown page numbers is also annoying.

Reactions: Yemeth and Opak

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
My only complaint is the white, even if it was light gray like on vB it would be ok. Dark theme would be best. Everything else will just take a little time to get used to and then it will be normal.

Is embedding still the same?

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
It would have been nice if they did a little write up on what's changed and what's stayed the same. I know the help page is there, but it doesn't really do that. Like wtf are points and how do you accrue them?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
It would have been nice if they did a little write up on what's changed and what's stayed the same. I know the help page is there, but it doesn't really do that. Like wtf are points and how do you accrue them?

Click your points then click the list of all available trophies

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
the number next to the name of the rophy is the number of points it gives you

if you click your trophy points under your name next to your post, there is an available trophy button

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
i figured it out thanks, i was trying to click on the points in the little avi thing in the top right, not in my profile

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad