HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
does anyone ever see Lana get into more twitter wars when on random sites and wonder why the f*** she likes taking so many L's? She comes off as such a child every time.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Finally caught up on this thread
Amazing reads

The love life rivalry between MCG and Bon is my favourite storyline of 2017

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I don't understand Overwatch at allllll. I've died like 3-4 times in 5 games and I'm killing so many people.
Boys, I've given it some more time, and I don't like it at all. Glad I got the chance to play before buying it though.

Reminds me of just a fun cartoony game people love like Sunset Overdrive, which I also did not care for.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Fantasy football is a joke lmao. I've only played like 3 years and I've been plagued every year with injuries. Thought I was done when David Johnson went down this year but I've slowly started to pick it up. Now Chris Thompson out for the year. Worst fantasy sport

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Fantasy football is a joke lmao. I've only played like 3 years and I've been plagued every year with injuries. Thought I was done when David Johnson went down this year but I've slowly started to pick it up. Now Chris Thompson out for the year. Worst fantasy sport

Yeah it’s like 90% luck. I’m in second to last place despite have the third most points for in the league. Every week it’s like my opponent has their best week of the year versus me.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I remember when the Overwatch demo or beta or w.e came out I was at EB Games buying a game (i dont remember which one) and the dude who was ringing me through asked me if I had played Overwatch yet. I told him I had no idea what that was. He then went on to give me so much attitude and sass for the remaining 49 seconds of the purchase. When I said thanks as I was leaving he said "what ever dude" with such a hate for me.

I was laughing but also couldn't believe how mad this guy got because I didn't know what Overwatch was. So... **** Overwatch.

Reactions: Virtanen18

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
ALSO. The Streak.. is over.

In my fantasy hockey league I managed to go 6-0 before losing a week matchup. I even renamed my team to "The Streak" back at week 4. I'm still first place in my league but man... my goal was to go 8-0. Theres 9 other people in my league and its been tough to get to 6-0.

I lost by 5 points this week. Had I gone up against any other person in my league, I would have went 7-0.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I played alot of Overwatch when it came out but these days I pretty much play PUBG when friends are on and Rainbow Six when theyre not.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Battlefield 1 is beautiful and is a really, really fun campaign...for the 6 hours it lasts.

Since I don't f*** with online....it's generally a waste of money for a game that short. Fun as hell though.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Battlefield 1 is beautiful and is a really, really fun campaign...for the 6 hours it lasts.

Since I don't **** with online....it's generally a waste of money for a game that short. Fun as hell though.
Online is all I f*** with. Can't remember the last time I even bothered with a shooter campaign. Played some of the early Call of Duty ones and couldn't tell you a thing about what happened in them.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hockey is by far my favourite sport but it’s also the worst for Fantasy.

Baseball is good, but far too time consuming.

Football is the best if you’re in a good enough league.

Have never done a basketball one

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Good morning everyone, remember how I was hanging out with #thegirl on Friday night? Well I didn't leave until 11pm last night. Spent all weekend with her minus a few hours on Saturday where we had to do separate things but we ended up meeting back up at like 1am Saturday night. Ooof, my feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad