HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Eagles fan here, loved it. :D

And no I'm not on the bandwagon, proud owner of my Duce Staley jersey!

ugh... lets talk strictly hockey you and me or i will hate you.

i sadly grew loving the Cowboys.... never looked back despite all this misery. this season tho freaking garbage.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Alright guys.

Please reply to this post if you think Stranger Things Season 2 is better than Season 1.

I need to know which of you are idiots.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
No. You're wrong if you think season 2 is better.

I think it's great. I was entertained. Took me just over 24 hours to finish...but it's not even close.

The fear and intrigue in season 1 was just...so much better than season 2 and if y'all are being honest? You'd admit that the episode with Eleven and her sister is straight up bad.

Also how on earth can they even continue a season 3? It's a complete happy ending...breach is closed...no mystery slugs...Dustin should add himself to the love triangle (now quadtrilateral with Steve/Nancy/Jonathan) but...I don't know how they introduce the upside down back into next season considering how it ended.

Honestly think the only thing improved was Steve.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
From a story standpoint yeah Season 1 is better I would say, for as you said the mystery and intrigue. Season 2 was a little different, it was sort of a more "action" form of Entertainment than mystery/suspense, and I prefer mystery/suspense. If you prefer more action, I could see why you like Season 2 more. That and as I said, Billy Hargrove.

The sister episode was kinda bad, the one guys mohawk was pretty badass though.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
No. You're wrong if you think season 2 is better.

I think it's great. I was entertained. Took me just over 24 hours to finish...but it's not even close.

The fear and intrigue in season 1 was just...so much better than season 2 and if y'all are being honest? You'd admit that the episode with Eleven and her sister is straight up bad.

Also how on earth can they even continue a season 3? It's a complete happy ending...breach is closed...no mystery slugs...Dustin should add himself to the love triangle (now quadtrilateral with Steve/Nancy/Jonathan) but...I don't know how they introduce the upside down back into next season considering how it ended.

Honestly think the only thing improved was Steve.
Steve being all mothery to the children and constantly calling them dipshits is GOAT.

I think the ending showed the upside down is still looming over Hawkins somehow. I don’t know how it will be reintroduced, or what’s next, but I think it’ll still be a factor.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I initially thought gym girl was dead to me but coworker talked some sense into me and now I have the worst butterflies ever and I'm not even at the gym yet fml

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m so done with the Leafs board.

Just going to post here and the entertainment thread.

There’s people legitimately blaming Babcock tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad