HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
shhhhhh, just trying to get Eddy and Seidon's hope up, so it can be crushed when we win. :joker:

giphy.gif

William Nylander is a heartbreaker!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
wow, Habs give Arizona their first regulation win of the season after 21 games and gym girl is dead to me*, what a night

* may be slightly dramatic but idgaf

Reactions: Max Money

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I liked it, but it was bugging me I only really liked Marty and Ruth.

Maybe only Ruth for me...though Wyatt has some potential. Really thought the Ruth storyline was well done and showed great character development.

I mean...I guess I'm a Marty well wisher but I'm not in love with the guy.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Maybe only Ruth for me...though Wyatt has some potential. Really thought the Ruth storyline was well done and showed great character development.

I mean...I guess I'm a Marty well wisher but I'm not in love with the guy.
I think his annoying ass family made me really appreciate him more lol. And also the whole reenactment of the laptop video.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
lol heres me expecting to move out today (and have two weeks internet downtime) and the local council declares my eviction notice illegal. GG I guess

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still have one epsiode of Ozark to watch but it’s taken an extreme back seat to Stranger Things, which I’ll finish tonight, and I want to start Mindhunter.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Backstory? Why the eviction? Sounds intriguing.

Landlord gave me my two months notice because they want to renovate (and likely jack the prices)

I spent two months looking for a place, but due to complex circumstances, nothing came of it so I applied to the council for emergency housing. The day before I was due to move out, they called me and said they had looked at the eviction notice and decided there was alot missing/incorrect/not legal lol.

So basically the landlord now either has to take me to court to get me to leave, or reissue a new eviction notice giving me an extra two months to plan. Apparently the landlord is now looking at postponing the renovations till next year (aka they cant be bothered taking me to court since im paying my rent and court costs are hard to recover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->