HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I quite fancy this girl I train with in Montreal. But she has a boyfriend. And she lives in Montreal. So ya

I've put The Witcher 3 on the back burner for a while. Loaded it up and simply no clue what I was doing or how to play or anything. Gonna have to start fresh one day.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I’m so done with the Leafs board.

Just going to post here and the entertainment thread.

There’s people legitimately blaming Babcock tonight

There are some weird fans from all the fanbases on this board. I miss some of the good users who have left us.

I quite fancy this girl I train with in Montreal. But she has a boyfriend. And she lives in Montreal. So ya

There's a girl at my office who I would actually describe as dreamy. She probably has a boyfriend though based on my luck.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There are some weird fans from all the fanbases on this board. I miss some of the good users who have left us.

The Leafs board used to be awesome. Ask Bon.

Now? Can’t stand it. It’s horrible. The OT Thread sucks too.

Just brutal. It’s a shame really.

The main issue is, it’s all teenagers for the most part. I remember some poster starting a thread where people were posting their ages. It explains a lot.

Which is fine, because I’m sure I would have been annoying if I posted here in my early teens.

I just can’t stand it :laugh:

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

The main issue is, it’s all teenagers for the most part. I remember some poster starting a thread where people were posting their ages. It explains a lot.

Which is fine, because I’m sure I would have been annoying if I posted here in my early teens.

Whoa now?

We have a Leafs board?!

No lie. I barely leave the wrestling forum now. I'll wander out...see some general news from time to time but I don't bother with the Leafs forum..or anywhere else. With the OT thread in here now I can generally just post about whatever I want.

Why venture out and deal with idiots when I can stay here and deal with the idiots I'm used to...:sarcasm:

Reactions: BonMorrison

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto

I stopped going to the Canucks board pretty much at the same time Benning got hired. I didn't like his first two years on the job but I saw the logic in his moves and understand that sometimes stuff just doesn't work out. I wasn't a fan of re.tard and shill being used as common language to describe posters who weren't overreactionary.

I mean the thing at the end of the day is that this is pretty much the biggest concentration of hardcore hockey fans. A lot of people on here think they're smarter than everyone else. Sometimes stuff just doesn't work out and it's hard for people to accept it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Whoa now?

We have a Leafs board?!

No lie. I barely leave the wrestling forum now. I'll wander out...see some general news from time to time but I don't bother with the Leafs forum..or anywhere else. With the OT thread in here now I can generally just post about whatever I want.

Why venture out and deal with idiots when I can stay here and deal with the idiots I'm used to...:sarcasm:
tumblr_oyz75myOYG1qbgedoo3_1280.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean the only reason he was in it was because they loved Leery so much that they completely changed his character and needed someone to do what Steve was supposed to be after all

source.gif

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah Steve was really the star of the show.

Season 1 ended and I was just like "holy shit...Millie Bobby Brown is a star".

Season 2 ended and I was just like "....I want more Steve"

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Season 1 ends: Nancy should be with Jonathan
Season 2 ends: f*** Jonathan every woman ever should be with Steve. Heeeeey Joyce is single...

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Teenagers and geezers on the Leaf board. Can confirm all of this, also love that you’re having the exact same realization at around the same age I was. :laugh:

Also can confirm you were a bit of a teenager back in the day. :P - there were far worse posters tho.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
So...question.

I'm a beer nerd. It's my thing...I have a beer cellar that has roughly 150 bottles in it. Girl I used to work with and am friendly with has invited herself over to see the cellar...maybe try something from it.

She's DTF right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad