HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Landlord gave me my two months notice because they want to renovate (and likely jack the prices)

I spent two months looking for a place, but due to complex circumstances, nothing came of it so I applied to the council for emergency housing. The day before I was due to move out, they called me and said they had looked at the eviction notice and decided there was alot missing/incorrect/not legal lol.

So basically the landlord now either has to take me to court to get me to leave, or reissue a new eviction notice giving me an extra two months to plan. Apparently the landlord is now looking at postponing the renovations till next year (aka they cant be bothered taking me to court since im paying my rent and court costs are hard to recover)

Nice, it's always good to see someone use the system and it works out properly to your advantage.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Another movie night with #thegirl tonight. These nights have become all I look forward to now. :laugh:

MCG right now:

b4L6b12.jpg

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I remember when shows were consistently 20+ episodes per seasons and I firmly believe that's why shows burnt out really quick. It's too much content to produce without the quality suffering.

The new model of 8-13 episodes is fantastic and perfect, imo.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Kind of let down Overwatch is having issues with Xbox One. Can't even download the trial right now. Been looking forward to trying this all day lol

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Played Overwatch for like half an hour just now. Find it really boring.

Mass Effect Andromeda, on the other hand, I've been playing for the last month or so and find it a really pleasant surprise. Not nearly as good as the original trilogy, but a good game in it's own right.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Played Overwatch for like half an hour just now. Find it really boring.

Mass Effect Andromeda, on the other hand, I've been playing for the last month or so and find it a really pleasant surprise. Not nearly as good as the original trilogy, but a good game in it's own right.

I’m glad someone liked it. Mass Effect A was just a huge disappointment for me.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I want to buy HZD but never even going to play it so why bother. Don't even have time these days for Witcher 3. Haven't played since like the first few days when I started. Go to work, come home, eat, go gym, shower, eat again, almost time to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad