HF Boards Fantasy Hockey (1/19: TSN Challenge Added) (Discussion Thread)

Jan 8, 2012
NY
League 1

Callys Lawn Mower

Crosby
Bergeron
Brown
Kunitz
Eberle
Voracek
Pietrangelo
McDonagh
Staal
Carlson
Stepan
Coburn
Horton
Miller
Lehtonen
Nabakov

Last edited:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
David Backes
Stephen Weiss
Scott Hartnell
Milan Lucic
Loui Eriksson
Jason Pominville
Alexander Edler
Brent Burns
Ian White
Dan Hamhuis
Evander Kane
Justin Williams
Mike Fisher
Valtteri Filppula
Pekka Rinne
Jose Theodore

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Toews
Benn
Hartnell
Hall
Perry
Oshie
Doughty
J. Johnson
Burns
J. Schultz
Datsyuk (dropped to the 7th round?)
J. Carter
Hagelin
Doan
M. Staal
Miller
Backstrom (G)

ShutThePuckUp

Custom User Title
Oct 9, 2010
www.shutthepuckup.com
Anze Kopitar
Henrik Zetterberg
Alex Ovechkin
Rick Nash
Jason Pominville
David Clarkson
Brian Campbell
Christian Ehrhoff
Sergei Gonchar
Matt Carle
Brad Richards
Olli Jokinen
Kris Versteeg
Radim Vrbata
Devan Dubnyk
Jonas Hiller
Jacob Markstrom

Sorry I wasn't at the draft, but 6:00 PM in New York is midnight here and I had to be up early today.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
My other team:

Kovalchuk
Spezza
Datsyuk
Benn
Lucic
Landeskog
Burrows
J. Williams
Tarasenko
Campbell
Enstrom
Shattenkirk
OEL
Justin Schultz
Backes
Gonchar
Jack Johnson
Hagelin
Fisher
Ryan Miller
Holtby

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
League 1

Team Name: Bros Before Hossas

Stamkos
E. Staal
Benn
MaxPac
Kessel
Gaborik
MDZ
Campbell
Giordano
Visnovsky
Jagr
Krejci
Fleishmann
Gonchar
Luongo
Anderson

Definitely need better D

kreiderfan20

Sep 1, 2007
Long Island NY
League # 1

No More Bettman

H. Sedin
M. Richards
Hall
Moulson
Simmonds
Michaelek
Stafford
Alfredsson
Versteeg

D. Boyle
Shattenkirk
Bieksa
Garrison

Quick
Schneider
Dubnyk

KreiMeARiver*

League 1.

Nugent-Hopkins
Kopitar
B. Schenn
Kovalchuk
Clowe
St. Louis
Yakupov
Kreider
Huberdeau

Subban
J. Schultz
Seabrook
Goligoski

THE KING!!!
Niemi
Backstrom

Kreider Luvs Goalies

May 31, 2009
I just created a league for my self and some of my buddies. We need extra people so if anyone is interested just lemme know and ill pm you the leage id and password

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
we have one open roster that need replacing in my keeper league.

What I expect from anyone who is considering joining :
this is a multi-year league. I expect keepers to be set before the draft date, and I expect you at the draft. I work hard every year sending out many, many, many emails reminding owners on things, and taking suggestions to keep this league running smooth.

If you would like to be a part of this league PM me. first person who is serious about it will get the roster.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I'd be interested in doing league 3 but I've never done fantasy anything before and I'd be at work during the draft :(

vipernsx

Flatus Expeller
Sep 4, 2005
I just created a league for my self and some of my buddies. We need extra people so if anyone is interested just lemme know and ill pm you the leage id and password

Same here. I created a Roto league for some friends. If anyone wants to join, the info is here.

10 teams:

League ID#: 64922
Password: bacon
League Name: The Hunger Games

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Jan 19 9:00am PST [ Add to My Calendar ]

Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, F, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
I'd be interested in doing league 3 but I've never done fantasy anything before and I'd be at work during the draft :(

It's my first time doing any fantasy sports as well and I'm in League 3. You can set up a list of which players you would want the computer to draft for you if you can't make the draft but I'm not entirely sure how it works.

We can use another team because we are currently at 7 and need an even number of teams to be able to draft.

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
It's my first time doing any fantasy sports as well and I'm in League 3. You can set up a list of which players you would want the computer to draft for you if you can't make the draft but I'm not entirely sure how it works.

We can use another team because we are currently at 7 and need an even number of teams to be able to draft.

Even if you can't make it you'll end up with a pretty good team. I'm in another league and totally blanked on the draft. I ended up with probably the best team. I did a little fine tuning with my bench and all is well. Well... I do have Bryzgalov as my goalie :shakehead but other than that

nashty61

Jan 15, 2013
advice

thinking about trading hank for schneider and kane (I'd drop perron or lupul). here is what im currently looking at for lineup:

C - Toews
C - RNH
C - Getzlaf
LW - Neal
LW - Landeskog
LW - Perron
RW - Byfuglien
RW - Yakupov
RW - Lupul
D - Weber
D - Subban
D - Shattenkirk
D - Shultz
G - Lundqvist
G - Elliot

Head to head league, 10 teams, goals assists +/- PIM PPP hits SHP GWG W SV% GAA SO

thoughts?

KreiMeARiver*

thinking about trading hank for schneider and kane (I'd drop perron or lupul). here is what im currently looking at for lineup:

C - Toews
C - RNH
C - Getzlaf
LW - Neal
LW - Landeskog
LW - Perron
RW - Byfuglien
RW - Yakupov
RW - Lupul
D - Weber
D - Subban
D - Shattenkirk
D - Shultz
G - Lundqvist
G - Elliot

Head to head league, 10 teams, goals assists +/- PIM PPP hits SHP GWG W SV% GAA SO

thoughts?

I would strongly advise against trading Hank for Kane (a perennial underachiever) and Schneider (an solid, albeit unproven guy who will split time with Luongo).

You could get more for Hank, if you decide to trade him. At least make sure you are getting a full-time goalie back in return. I realize backups will play a bigger role in a shortened season, but you get the gist.

Maybe go for like Eberle, and one of his starting goalies.

Honestly, I like your team a lot as it is. You're going to need Hank, considering you've already got Elliot, who splits time with Halak.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Even if you can't make it you'll end up with a pretty good team. I'm in another league and totally blanked on the draft. I ended up with probably the best team. I did a little fine tuning with my bench and all is well. Well... I do have Bryzgalov as my goalie :shakehead but other than that
In that case, I'm in.

Edit: Oh well. it's full. No big deal, ended up making a league with some friends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad