HF Boards Fantasy Hockey (1/19: TSN Challenge Added) (Discussion Thread)

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
I have a question about Fantasy Hockey.

Are you supposed to pull players off your bench if they are playing that day and you have other players in your lineup aren't playing that day?

So if I have a LW Canuck on my bench and they are playing on Tuesday and a Anaheim LW who is in my lineup and isn't playing Tuesday, are you supposed to adjust your roster on a daily basis as to not miss out on points that those bench players would be scoring your fantasy team?

robwrx04

Aug 5, 2010
CT
I have a question about Fantasy Hockey.

Are you supposed to pull players off your bench if they are playing that day and you have other players in your lineup aren't playing that day?

So if I have a LW Canuck on my bench and they are playing on Tuesday and a Anaheim LW who is in my lineup and isn't playing Tuesday, are you supposed to adjust your roster on a daily basis as to not miss out on points that those bench players would be scoring your fantasy team?

Daily basis if yahoo sports.

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
Not in any HF based league, but figured I'd post my squad here. 12 team league, I had 9th pick.

Neal-Toews-Eberle
E.Kane-Pavelski-Oshie
Moulson-Bergeron-Voracek
Ott

Bieksa-Seabrook
White-Goligoski

Rinne
Kipper
Pavelec

Gonna take me home some hardware.

Swedish Fish

CONQUERED
Nov 23, 2010
New York
playing on yahoo, might as well post my lineup

Centers:
Giroux
Tavares
E. Staal
Thorton

Left Wing:
Hall
Semin
Pacioretty
E. Kane
Perron-Bench

Right Wing:
St. Louis
Simmonds
Ryder
Callahan

Defence:
Doughty
Kronwall
Edler
Subban
McDonagh
Ekman-Larsson

Goalies:
Quick
Smith-bench

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
What kind of league drafts that many players?

I have 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 2 G including my benches players on Yahoo.

You have 4 C, 5 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 2 G.

I have 16 you have 21.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yahoo doesn't ****ing work on Chrome! Giving me trouble already

Remember to set your lineups everybody
Decided to start E Kane over Lucic. Counting on our boys to do good

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
ok whos the wiseguy? I go to pick up Lecavalier, and someone already did...so i go to snag Huberdeau...and someone already did...you bastids

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
It looks like Yahoo's not starting until Monday. Looks like they go on a week-by-week scoring system and the cutoff for this weekend was in last week's grouping.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
They're all screwed up right now. it actually shows the matchup from next week. you have to go into the Stattracker

Also, don't use Chrome if you are

I'm using Safari but I was thrown off because it was tracking stats last night but then they were wiped clean this morning. So none of the games matter until tomorrow then.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yeah, the whole thing is messed up right now. When you look at the matchup, I get the one starting on the 28th.

KreiMeARiver*

For League 1, Yahoo defaults to start week 13 (which apparently is NEXT Monday 1/28). What a joke. Sorry guys...we'll have to wait another week.

I have no clue why they would default to over a week AFTER the season starts.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Just picked up tarasenko yesterday in both my league with friends and HF NYR 3. Hope he pans out!

Occidentalist

Beernerd
Dec 19, 2011
NJ
Just picked up tarasenko yesterday in both my league with friends and HF NYR 3. Hope he pans out!

Just beat me to him in HFNYR3. So of course I hope he comes down with explosive diarrhea for the rest of the year that somehow infects everyone else on your team and you're left to rebuild your team with waiver wire fodder.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
3 guys on IR, and another guy out, and probably about to be on IR

I'm gonna have a great start to the season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad