Recalled/Assigned: Here we go. TANNER GLASS.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Let's just hope he's ****ing useful tonight in the role of sticking up for his teammates, so McIlrath can stay on the ice and out of the penalty box. Maybe if we're lucky, Glass will goad Clutterbuck or Martin into an instigator.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Who is giving McI or Glass a difficult time in the fighting dept. tonight? Glass is absolutely not needed other than to keep McI from sitting for 5. Matt Martin has had trouble handling Glass in the past. There may be some extra hitting, if the gloves drop, the Rangers are more than fine.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Great call-up! Glass adds such an element of grit and speed to this lineup. He really uses his tools well and will tear it up in thebahahaa sorry I couldn't get through that with a straight face.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Who is giving McI or Glass a difficult time in the fighting dept. tonight? Glass is absolutely not needed other than to keep McI from sitting for 5. Matt Martin has had trouble handling Glass in the past. There may be some extra hitting, if the gloves drop, the Rangers are more than fine.

One of those punching balloons would give Glass trouble.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

I'll keep reading this so I can keep from vomiting after hearing this news. I cannot stand this stiff on this team.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Well--hopefully Tanner plays well tonight. As mentioned above -11 in 17 games in Hartford isn't very good--keeping in mind there are not that many + players there. Hrivik's -14 in 21 prorates to being just as bad. It's almost funny that Chad Nehring's +4 is the best on the team and he's Wolfpack property not Rangers property.

To me Megna and Adam would have been the two best choices for a forward recall. AV knows and likes Glass. Glass's teammates like him too. He does have a physical element and that might be useful tonight. I expect the Islanders are going to be coming real hard at the Rangers tonight--first game against us in their new barn.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
glass and mcilrath together ? this should be some title bout/boxing match tonight.

i sense some rough stuff and maybe some hockey.

calling it now, neither will fight but mcilrath gets his first goal on a snazzy feed from glass. :laugh:

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Pat Leonard asked AV if he thinks the game can spiral out of control. AV disagrees but admits there will be a big physical element.

I think if the Rangers to down 2-3 that this game WILL spiral out of control.

Right now the team isn't playing for each other. Zucc said this. Brass said this. These guys have been successful the past few years cause they fight for each other. Right now they're complacent.

If this game spirals out of control... It might be the best thing to happen to this team. It might provide the chip on their shoulder that ties them all together the rest of the season.

3rd paragraph is 100% true. And if nothing else, that's one of the things we hear Glass is effective with.

All the crying is funny though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3