Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2014-2015 Part 7 (MOD post 303)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
I see that Whitney got the start. Interested to see how he does. Always liked the potential. Hasn't come together yet for various reasons.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Hamilton lose their final game in franchise history in Hamilton fashion. Shootout loss.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
First SO game for Hamilton this year, not sure why Ghetto wasn't one of the shooters as he had a strong game. He set up Thomas with nice pass that Thomas buried from in close. Was one of the better games from Thomas that I've seen this year. Liked Bozon's game, surprised he got so much ice time, especially in OT. Bennett is such a smooth skater, led a number of rushes up ice. Good game from him.

I see that Whitney got the start. Interested to see how he does. Always liked the potential. Hasn't come together yet for various reasons.

he did well, gave up a softie but was really good in OT.

DD51*

Jason Ward and Corey Locke dropped the puck for the final AHL game in Hamilton. Have been showing lot's of clips over the 19 years.

The lines are all over the place, but so far liking Bennett and Didier again. Bozon has looked good. The new goalie is tall.

they said Hudon, Dumont and Bowman are all injured.

Is Hudon seriously injured ?

What's up with Bournival and Tinordi ?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Is Hudon seriously injured ?

What's up with Bournival and Tinordi ?

The Habs don't give much info on injuries any more. No word on any of Hudon, Tinordi or Bournival. they just said that Hudon and Dumont were out with injuries.

Why does T.J Hensick gets no love?

smallish and poor in his own end. I would bring him back but I would be surprised if he wanted to.

Morgan Ellis and Stefan Fournier have been sent down to the ECHL to help Wheeling in the playoffs. Series is tied 1-1.

Last edited:

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
Some more shuffling around of affiliates

The San Antonio Rampage are now the affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=763835

The Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland) will now be the affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=763749

The Springfield Falcons shift to being the affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=763748

The Portland Pirates will now serve the Florida Panthers.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=758639

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The thing that I find the most promising for Hudon's NHL future is how much individual skill he has to match his smarts. This isn't ''just'' a playmaker, he can generate some offense of his own with his shot and his hands. He's by no means a one trick pony. He's a lot like Plecky in that aspect.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
are the bulldogs renaming now that the bulls will be renamed to the bulldogs ? this has been confusing me for awhile now.

No fan fiction

Nov 16, 2004
are the bulldogs renaming now that the bulls will be renamed to the bulldogs ? this has been confusing me for awhile now.

The Belleville Bulls will be renamed Hamilton Bulldogs once they arrive. Andlauer owns that name and a lease requiring him to provide a tenant. Pretty sure the early exit has more to do with his sticky position in this regard, as well as the reported involvement with Katz in the Bassin/Erie Otters mess.

All I know is that I'll miss being able to see the Canadiens prospects in a development league on a regular basis but I'm glad that they're moving away from Hamilton, which will always be a Leafs town instead of a hockey town.

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Ice Caps for 2015-16;

NHL -- Bournival, Tinordi, Pateryn

Andrighetto - Carr - Tangradi
Hudon - Dumont - Scherbak
Jaffray - MacMillan - McCarron
Crisp - Gregoire - Sorkin
*Bozon, Fournier

UFA - Dietz
Bennett - Lernout
Didier - Thrower
*Ellis

Condon - Fucale

Last edited:

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Ice Caps for 2015-16;

NHL -- Bournival, Tinordi, Pateryn

Andrighetto - Carr - UFA
Scherbak - Hudon - UFA
MacMillan - Dumont - McCarron
Crisp - Gregoire - Fournier
*Bozon

UFA - Dietz
Lernout - UFA
Bennett - Didier
*Thrower

Condon - Fucale

Lernout is a RD.

McCarron plays on the right side. Andrighetto will probably be in the NHL if we trade Parenteau.

Carr - Hudon - Scherbak
Bozon - Dumont - McCarron
UFA - MacMillan - UFA
Sorkin - Gregoire - Fournier
*Crisp

UFA - Dietz
UFA - Lernout
Bennett - Didier
*Thrower

Condon - Fucale

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

yea, not looking good, too bad as I think he could have been just what we need on the PP. I used google translator for the article I found, don't like his attitude one bit so I doubt the Habs will either.

Nygga" is completely recovered from the head injury and train at full speed.

- I have offers from three, four teams in Europe. I have not visited them. I do it feels like I'm taking it to a new level. First I decide if I should play the FBK or out in Europe.

What speaks for FBK?

- Should I play the FBK sometime it is now. They make a cool new venture. It attracts to play in a winning team with a chance to take the gold.

What speaks for Europe?

- An awesome adventure. Money has never been a driving force. I'm relatively young. Should I choose Europe now or later?

If Montreal offers "Nygga" a contract involves the same time that the club retains the rights to him.

Does not prevent

- But it does not stop me playing in Europe. It's Rights in the NHL, it's all about. They can not force me back because the contract expires now and I offered again it will surely only a two-way contract because I only played 15 games last winter.

Why you decide already within two weeks?

- I want to be straight and honest with the clubs involved. I would not let them sit and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad