Confirmed Signing with Link: Gudbranson re-signs in Vancouver [3years, $4m AAV] [MOD #244]

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Dhaliwal is almost always spot on with Nuck stuff.

If Gudbranson makes anything equal to his current QO with term, it's going to be a bad deal. There's upside on him but he hasn't shown anything ever, he just continues to be horrible.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Dhaliwal is almost always spot on with Nuck stuff.

If Gudbranson makes anything equal to his current QO with term, it's going to be a bad deal. There's upside on him but he hasn't shown anything ever, he just continues to be horrible.
He pretty much said multiple times he is connected to basically every agent in the league, that's how he is usually spot on.

Reactions: firstemperor

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
I'd rather not resign him, but 3.5 million and 3 years or under wouldn't be as disastrous as some here are making out. We're not exactly going to struggle for cap space once the Sedins retire, which will either be this summer or the year after that.

Makes me wonder if Tanev really is going to be shipped.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
LOL

Gudbranson and #1 should never be in the same sentence.

What makes me laugh is someone trying to convince a team at the top of the standings that their bottom pairing dman would be the leafs #1

What a terrible post.
you mean the same team that leaf fans keep asking to trade Tanev to them? oh BTW While you spent what was it 10 years out of the playoffs? We were top 3 or better for that same decade. You made the playoffs last year and lost in the first round. Typical homerism at its best. And on our bottom feeding team he is #3 on your team he is A #1 Ill admit reilly is a pretty good offensive player. Defense well that's another story now, isn't it?

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
you mean the same team that leaf fans keep asking to trade Tanev to them? oh BTW While you spent what was it 10 years out of the playoffs? We were top 3 or better for that same decade. You made the playoffs last year and lost in the first round. Typical homerism at its best. And on our bottom feeding team he is #3 on your team he is A #1 Ill admit reilly is a pretty good offensive player. Defense well that's another story now, isn't it?

Let's not start a riot now.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Oh, that one game was the real one, huh? Too bad that guy hasn't showed up all that much over the last two seasons.

And surprise surprise, here comes the astroturf right on schedule.
You do realize he has had severe injuries that hampered his game since we got right? He has actually been good since he last got off the IR. I meant the game against the Bruins is what he looks like fully healthy.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
You do realize he has had severe injuries that hampered his game since we got right? He has actually been good since he last got off the IR. I meant the game against the Bruins is what he looks like fully healthy.

Maybe, but saying that he would be #1 on the Leafs totally ruined your argument.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Wonder if this makes Tanev leaving more real. Ducks need to do anything they can to Aquire Tanev

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Let's not start a riot now.
It's you leaf fans. if lou had traded for him it would be so much diff on here. You guys don't really know much about Canuck players since we're on so late. If A guy on the leafs suffered the injuries he has you would defend him just like true Canuck fans are. Since he has gotten off the IR he has played so much better culminating in his best game on Saturday. I actually like the Leafs and hope they do well. The thing is your defence is your weakest link. A guy like Guddy would not only stick up for some of your smaller guys. He is also very good at clearing the crease and can kick ass. There is A reason he led all of Florida D in ice time during the playoffs. Just like there was A reason his teammates were so pissed they took it to social media. When have you ever seen that? I just don't get why people judge him on seasons that have been wrecked by injury. Even when he was playing he was playing against doctors advice. For the last handful of games, he has been healthy for the first time and has looked like what we thought we were getting. Anyways I sincerely hope you bolster your D and represent Canada. Within the next year or so hop[efully we will get the chance to play each other. Wouldnt that piss Bettman right off.

Reactions: FishManSam

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Your so clueless its mind boggling this guy is horrible and why such a attitude because there will be cap we should waste it on such poor quality players? Extra cap space youd hope the GM would use that space on quality hockey players. Just :facepalm:

Mate, you can't even construct a coherent sentence and have a reputation on this forum (and others) of being a bit dim, to put it kindly. I don't think that you're in a position to call anyone else clueless.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Your so clueless its mind boggling this guy is horrible and why such a attitude because there will be cap we should waste it on such poor quality players? Extra cap space youd hope the GM would use that space on quality hockey players. Just :facepalm:
Go and watch his playoff performance In Florida. then go and watch All the games since he got off the IR Especially Saturday. If you think he,s still terrible I suggest taking up Basketball or some other sport. cuz you have no clue about hockey. and what Dmen of his jib get paid

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Mate, you can't even construct a coherent sentence and have a reputation on this forum (and others) of being a bit dim, to put it kindly. I don't think that you're in a position to call anyone else clueless.
Yeah your def clueless. Your post confirms it and btw:
God bless the United Kingdom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad