GDT: Group B - May 6 - Korea vs Canada

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Calm down there, buddy. Hahaha. From the way you post you sound like a young teen. Maybe, hurting your feelings isn't the best idea, after all.

I'm done arguing.

Ooooh, you're concerned, how nice! I'm completely calm though, I was just impersonating you :laugh:

EDIT: Which, hmmm, kinda makes you sound like a young teen in your own eyes, I guess :laugh:

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
lol like, do you just not shoot now? 10 passes before ya shoot?

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
To be honest, this gotta be the worst game in WHC ever. This painfull :D I wish they wouldnt even show up in 3rd and call it a game.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
To be honest, this gotta be the worst game in WHC ever. This painfull :D I wish they wouldnt even show up in 3rd and call it a game.

It's not even like we're trying to embarrass them either. The guys are over passing at this point.

Maybe it's our Canadian kindness, but Canada typically doesn't try to run up the score on teams like Korea.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
I would disagree.
YJGI5DC.png

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
It's not even like we're trying to embarrass them either. The guys are over passing at this point.

Maybe it's our Canadian kindness, but Canada typically doesn't try to run up the score on teams like Korea.

What's the point of doing that? Could the score be 15-0 if the Canadian Team kicked it up to another gear? Yeah. But why should they? It's devastating loss for Korea as it is, don't need to make it even worse.

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
Not really, you only need to go back 1 year and you have Italy. They got 10-1'd by Russia and 8-1'd by Sweden.
I'm not talking just about the numbers. Just visually, I've never seen a team so far behind others as Korea has been against Finland and Canada.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
What's the point of doing that? Could the score be 15-0 if the Canadian Team kicked it up to another gear? Yeah. But why should they? It's devastating loss for Korea as it is, don't need to make it even worse.

Canada rarely runs up the score intentionally on weaker opposition.

McDavid was almost embarrassed when he scored there. I don't know, maybe it's just a deeply embedded character trait we have.

Reactions: HailMcJesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad