GDT: Group B - May 6 - Korea vs Canada

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Doesn't look like a 10-0 blowout so far but still definitely looks like the game is already over.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
I was responding to a question that asked why many of the good Canadians weren't on the national team. It's relevant. You just fail to see what kind of conversation transpired beyond my post. :)
That wasn't the question, and you well know it. You just wanted to make the point that you prefer the Stanley Cup playoffs over this tournament.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Are they making some kind non-hostile reconnaissance or some diplomatic good-will guddling or what? o_0

Are Canadian NHL legions hesitant to assault against Koreans' Canadian auxialies?

Game should be already much more clear than it is! Scores sheet-wise.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Are they making some kind non-hostile reconnaissance or some diplomatic good-will guddling or what? o_0

Are Canadian NHL legions hesitant to assault against Koreans' Canadian auxialies?

They're just being indolent; that's my view on it.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

We usually don't run up the score on Korea level teams.

This game is well in hand.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Such a boring game. The Canadians are having a practice session, while the Koreans are trapping, working their asses off and have never completed 2 passes in a row.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Go re-read the names! Now, go!

You didn't ask me a question, you asked someone elses. And now you don't want to answer mine, so maybe you should take your own lesson and answer!

Calm down there, buddy. Hahaha. From the way you post you sound like a young teen. Maybe, hurting your feelings isn't the best idea, after all.

I'm done arguing.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Such a boring game. The Canadians are having a practice session, while the Koreans are trapping, working their asses off and have never completed 2 passes in a row.
Yeah this wasn't worth setting my alarm for, lol. Much better games on later today.

Reactions: Bobby G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad