GDT: Group B • Dec. 31 • Czech Republic 0, Finland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
C'mon Granlund's, a goal wouldn't hurt ;) Only 1 single goal from the brothers together, and it was a lucky bounce.

Fehr Time*

Hmmm, Ferraro, a long time NHL player who knows what he is talking about, just mentioned minutes ago that the Czechs looked 'gassed' at this stage of the game due to a tough game yesterday. Interesting that some here do not believe that players could be 'tired' from games the day before. To each their own I guess...

Anyways, looks like Finland will be in the semi finals by the way things are shaping up. They have come a long way from the opening game.

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
raipe should take timeout and tell his team to crush czech down right now!, it looks like no one is even trying.

cenas*

Hmmm, Ferraro, a long time NHL player who knows what he is talking about, just mentioned minutes ago that the Czechs looked 'gassed' at this stage of the game due to a tough game yesterday. Interesting that some here do not believe that players could be 'tired' from games the day before. To each their own I guess...

Anyways, looks like Finland will be in the semi finals by the way things are shaping up. They have come a long way from the opening game.

Every team should be coached by Tortorella.. they never get gassed on the back end of back to backs.

sajmae

Jun 3, 2010
Czech Republic

Exactly, this was one of the things why i favoured Finland today. Well i predicted 1:5, looks like no goal by us.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Congrats Finland. Now let's give it 100% 1 more time and try to pull another miracle in the QF.

edit: lol, Filippi almost took Donskoi's head off :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad