GDT: Group B • Dec. 31 • Czech Republic 0, Finland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leizi

Jan 13, 2011
Finland
I dont understand what is the problem with Armia. He really looked so ''flegu'' tonight once again. He didnt have too much hurry while skating to the bench either.

Also why did he say: ''I didnt score, im pissed off'' after a 4-0 victory in an important game? Doesnt he realize that winning as a team is more important than getting a goal?

I really hope someone teaches some wisdom for him and humble also. Otherwise he will not be playing in the NHL ever.

U20 - plenty of time to learn tbh

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
I'm very optimistic for the quarterfinals, this game was really good. Czechs only had a good period in the 2nd, they looked exhausted from yesterdays game against USA. Aittokallio played great. Also first line was very good tonight, but MaG should step up. Good team effort! And an way easier win than i thought it would be before the game.

We will face Slovakia or Switzerland in the qf, I think Swiss will win tonight. 2-1 Swiss atm.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Also why did he say: ''I didnt score, im pissed off'' after a 4-0 victory in an important game? Doesnt he realize that winning as a team is more important than getting a goal?
Oh lordy. FYI, he was effin' joking. He said this as a friendly jab between him and Aittokallio while the team was gongratulating the goalie. It's not like he looked directly into the camera and blurted it out.

And Aitto will start unless he gets hit with a truck, or catches ebola or something. You can rely on that.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I dont understand what is the problem with Armia. He really looked so ''flegu'' tonight once again. He didnt have too much hurry while skating to the bench either.

I really hope someone teaches some wisdom for him and humble also. Otherwise he will not be playing in the NHL ever.

Just his way of making fun of his presumed total one-sidedness. With a little bit of truth in there as well. Goal scorer feeds on scoring goals and that's what he is there for.

His playing just looks more flegmatic than what it really is. Hanging on to puck for too long himself is what I would try him to get rid of.

Take it easy. It's all good.

Talus

Nov 2, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Good and a bit lucky game for Finland. If Aittokallio haven't been that good in the 2nd period it'd been a different game.

I hope the Czech's beat whoever they face next.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
luck had nothing to do with it.

they won 4-0 where does luck come into play.

Yikes

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Now Czech eliminate Sweden in the QF please! Yes Sweden will definately be there.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
----------------------------------------------------------------------
luck had nothing to do with it.

they won 4-0 where does luck come into play.

Yikes

Exactly. There's always the "if this or that happened, it would have changed the game" type of talk going on. Well this or that did not happen because of the way the teams played the game.

A hockey game is all about capitalizing on your scoring chances and playing good enough to keep the opponent from scoring when they've got the momentum. If you do both you've got a good chance to win every game. With some luck you win big and with some luck the opponent might make it a bit tighter.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Yesterday's game against DEN didn't tell much,
but today vs CZE was a question about regaining
credibility and performing when there are some
stakes. The earlier disaster vs CAN still haunts
me, but today was another step up.

I'm worried about the SUI in the semis, but if our
young guns can manage that game, I think the
next FIN - CAN game just might be an odd goal