GDT: Group B • Dec. 28 • United States 1, Finland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
blah balah. lets be honest this tournament is not a big deal to anyone but Canada. but regardless of that, why hype campbell so much then not play him? i don't get that. also the US has too much speed and size to have such a weak forecheck. so i think a lot of this falls on the coach. of course at this point of the tourny who knows what will happen...

Would it mean more if you were winning?

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I've never seen a team take so many 25 foot wrist shots on the rush in my life. They kill any transition game by just shooting the puck wide from WAY too far away.

sina220*

There's been no puck possession by the us. They keep trying to create of the rush and coughing it up.

Also, where are the d jumping onto the rush? Were really being hurt by our lack of puck carrying d-men.

Just an overall poo game. Too much east west from a team with very few great passers.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Heh.... Finland had a scoring chance, why blow the play dead because US were.... 6 or more on the ice?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
blah balah. lets be honest this tournament is not a big deal to anyone but Canada. but regardless of that, why hype campbell so much then not play him? i don't get that. also the US has too much speed and size to have such a weak forecheck. so i think a lot of this falls on the coach. of course at this point of the tourny who knows what will happen...

LMFAO!!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
You could tell from the way the first period went that the US team was going to sleepwalk its way through this game. Zero effort, they didn't finish their checks, didn't clean up the front of the net, undisciplined penalties, passive defense, numerous turnovers. Nothing positive can be said about today's play from the US squad. This idiot color commentator is also a joke, making excuses for them and saying they played well. They didn't.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
"Joppe hienoja maaleja" :laugh:

No secret handshake for Helminen's crew. :(

811691959.gif

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad