GDT: Group B • Dec. 28 • United States 1, Finland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Well Americans have work to do, it's just one game but our chances at a bye are obviously almost gone. We will see what this team is made of now

jessebelanger

Feb 18, 2009
congrats to the fins

i was pulling for the americans but its good to see the fins play up to their potential after monday nights debacle

should make for an interesting week!

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I hope for Team US that Forbort gets reduced IT onwards...
Or just a meeting with Blais in order to "calm" him.

Man, terrible...

jaydub*

blah balah. lets be honest this tournament is not a big deal to anyone but Canada. but regardless of that, why hype campbell so much then not play him? i don't get that. also the US has too much speed and size to have such a weak forecheck. so i think a lot of this falls on the coach. of course at this point of the tourny who knows what will happen...

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
Gibson is terribad. His stupid play cost his team, and after the first Fin goal in the third he completely got thrown off his game.

Basically, Gibson sucks and should not goaltend for the rest of the tournament.

GfiHw.gif

Dec 2, 2010
The contrast in terms of defensive play in Finland's game between Canada and US is incredible. They're not giving the US an inch to play near the crease. All perimeter chances.

Bigleaf

Jun 21, 2008
Chill out my US brothers. How many times has my beloved Canada coughed up a preliminary round game and went on to either win Gold or at least medal? This game means nothing. If anything, I expect them to come out even harder against Canada on New Years Eve.

Danish Pastry

this is dream!
Jan 3, 2009
Copenhagen
pretty sure campbell is getting the rest of the games... but finland did what they needed to do today... capitalize on their chances and not let usa get to ANY rebounds...

gibsons penalty was the turning point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad