Post-Game Talk: [GM61] Canucks lose to Penguins in OT | 3-4 (Hoglander, Boeser, & Miller) | Well...Dang It

CalderSchmalder

Jul 26, 2009
Vancouver
Höglander. Pettersson. Mikheyev.
Suter. Miller. Boeser.
Bains. Lindholm. Garland.
PDG. Blueger. Lafferty.

I really hate these forward lines, need Joshua back to reunite the no name line. Maybe bring back the lotto line?

Reactions: oceanchild

crowfish

Jun 3, 2011
Ep needs to create and finish some chances wants 12 million show him mckinnon hilites say come back when you score hit play that d or f off

Dude this take is just so dumb, I am sorry but you just have no clue what you are talking about. IF Mackinnon was 25 years old and signing this offseason, he would be getting at least a 15 mill contract, that's the first thing. Comparing a contract that was signed at a different time by a different franchise for a different player is completely irrelevant to what Pettersosn is worth today.

2nd thing is, if you think Pettersson is not creating chances, you should book a trip to the eye doctor immediately. He created several dangerous chances in this game.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Why does everyone want to shuffle the lines after tonight?
Mikheyev murdered any momentum that Petey and Hog brought.
Lindholm is not doing very well with Bains and Garland. Bains is getting destroyed in the matchups (hype aside - he hasn’t been that good)

Reactions: B-rock and TruKnyte

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Time to plant Petey on Millers wing.

Lotto
Hogs-Lindy-Mik
Bains-Sut-Gar

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Lindholm is not doing very well with Bains and Garland. Bains is getting destroyed in the matchups (hype aside - he hasn’t been that good)

I thought the Garland line was pretty good tonight??

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
I didn't think he looked that bad this game. Just can't finish for shit

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
In your opinion. Talk to me again if and when we're paying him $12 million to show up when he feels like it.
No its objectively horrific take.

EP40 has made pretty much anyone he's played with better.

From scrubs like Lane Pedersson to mid sixers like Kuzmenko to Mikheyev to top line players like Miller & Boeser.

Its literally the thing he has historically done as a Canuck.

Before this season, the team was good 5on5 when EP40 was on the ice and bad when he was off.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Miller in the postgame presser:

"If we had the mentality of winning, we could've killed them in the second period, instead we let them back into the game and only got a point out of it."

"When we're up 2-0 at home, we should be able to lockdown from there."

Words of true leader.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
He’s been ok for what he is - a 23 year old journeyman. But the eye test and stats don’t lie so far, he’s a step behind and got destroyed on the matchups tonight. Part of it is Lindholm not really pulling his weight and Garland having a poor-ish game too but gotta think Podkolzin has more to give.

Dtrain88

Sponsor
Oct 19, 2019
I really think he was offered the C but as a group decided Hughes was the man for it. But Is ovviously a massive leader of this team
On and off the ice

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Nor pass really.

His game is built around his skating and the skating isnt there at all right now.

Last season some people got tricked in to believing he is something he is not. An opportunistic scorer.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Dude this take is just so dumb, I am sorry but you just have no clue what you are talking about. IF Mackinnon was 25 years old and signing this offseason, he would be getting at least a 15 mill contract, that's the first thing. Comparing a contract that was signed at a different time by a different franchise for a different player is completely irrelevant to what Pettersosn is worth today.

2nd thing is, if you think Pettersson is not creating chances, you should book a trip to the eye doctor immediately. He created several dangerous chances in this game.
Lmao hes been soft as rice paper since January he gets some points tonight he goes 1 on 3 tries a move loses puck end up in his net on a soft d play by him .
Did he score get winner no.
Can't win cups with soft perimeter guys hes that and he hasn't looked near what he can be should be wanting what he's asking for ya watch mckinnon that's 12 million and he's worth it.

Reactions: BenningHurtsMySoul

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad