GM Game #3 by The Instigator, PG, and JW

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
:devils qualifying all RFAs and intends to sign Greg Pateryn.

We're still looking for a top-6 center.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
We're looking to move one of our C prospects for an RW prospect with similar upside. We'll move one of
Ryan MacInnis, Nick Merkley, or Tyler Steenbergen to make it happen.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames

Looking to move Michael Stone/Travis Hamonic for the best package of picks I can get.

Sam Bennett available for a swap for a similarly valued RW.

Troy Brouwer available cheap for anyone interested in bottom 6, physical RW. Salary retention is available.

Last edited:

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:hawks Qualify all RFAs, intention is to sign them shortly unless trades happen.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Now turning our attention about moving Pacioretty today.

We are actually progressing in discussions with three teams.

If you want to jump in, you need to send your initial offer in the next couple hours. A top prospect and a great prospect (or 1st round pick) have to be included. Of course, the quality of the second asset can be discussed depending of the quality of the first one.

The future of Alex Galchenyuk in Montreal will be determined after the Pacioretty trade.

Paul Byron, Andrew Shaw and Michael McCarron remain available.

David Schlemko and Jordie Benn could go for cheap.

Around today.

We have an offer we like for Pacioretty. Still waiting for the final offer of one team but he should definitely be traded today.

We had talks regarding Byron but nothing we like so far. Top 9 warrior able to step in the top 6, 20+ goals, making only a little over 1M$.

Quiet when it comes to Shaw, McCarron and Benn.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

Jared McCann: 2 years, $2.5 million, $1.25 million/season
Frank Vatrano: 2 years, $2 million, $1 million/season
Curtis Valk: QO
Greg Chase: QO

Alex Petrovic: 2 years, $5 million, $2.5 million/season
MacKenzie Weegar: 2 years, $2 million, $1 million/season
Edward Wittchow: QO
Linus Hultstrom: QO
Ludwig Bystrom: QO
Joshua Brown: QO

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Will be around for the most part between now and 6 EST, but then won't be around a heck of a lot this weekend. Would love to get a few more deals done today.

Available: Jared McCann, Frank Vatrano, Maxim Mamin, Mackenzie Weegar, CAR 2nd 2019, FLA 2nd 2020, Every prospect not named Borgstrom or Heponiemi.
Needs: Young 1B/backup goalie with upside, Top-nine winger (upgrade on McCann/Vatrano)

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:hawks

Contending. Looking to add elite 1C and quality middle-pairing D, as well as good 3rd line forward.

#8 overall pick, DeBrincat, Schmaltz as well as others could all be had in the right deal.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Max Pacioretty has been traded. I will let the other team make the announcement.

With this trade, Alex Galchenyuk is no longer available.

Still on the trade block :

Paul Byron : High pick or equivalent prospect

Michael McCarron : Prospect swap

Jordie Benn : Late pick or equivalent prospect

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:edmonton

It is rather boring here in Oiler country.

Thinking of doing something to make a splash.

Either that or I’m going to give a bunch of former Oiler greats some PTOs so they can bring in a willing culture. Anyone have Tikkanen or McSorley’s number?

Also, we would like to find a home Kris Russell would accept a move to in exchange for a similar FWD or pick

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nhl

Ilya Kovalchuk sweepstakes are heating up with as many as 6 teams interested in the Russian sniper. He'd prefer to make his return to a contending team but isn't going to sacrifice millions of dollars to do so. At this point the minimum it will take to get in the conversation is $5M AAV and 2 years.

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
:devils acquire
Max Pacioretty

:habs acquires
NJD 2018 1st
Michael Mcleod
Nathan Bastian

The Devils are excited to welcome Max to our organization.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:devils acquire
Max Pacioretty

:habs acquires
NJD 2018 1st
Michael Mcleod
Nathan Bastian

The Devils are excited to welcome Max to our organization.

Confirm.

Acquisitions of Draisaitl, Rask and McLeod so far... center depth an issue? Not anymore!

Difficult decision to move our captain but it was obvious for both of us after last season that it was time to part ways. Max has been a great player for us and we wish him all the best in New Jersey.

Happy to add two very good prospects, along with a 2018 1st.

With that being said, the 17th overall pick may be in play if a young LHD with potential is offered. We could also be willing to add depending of the player we are talking about.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:isles

Still open to taking on cap dumps for picks/prospects. Mostly looking for centre/left wing cap dumps with 1-2 years term.

Also looking to move one of our defenders, anyone but Pulock is up for grabs.

If anyone’s looking to move decent centre’s for cheap I’ve got lots of second rounders and prospects.

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
:devils are still looking to move veteran depth defenseman Ben Lovejoy and acquire a top-6 center. Prospects including Joey Anderson, Colby Sissons, and Jesper Bratt are in play, as well as 2019 and 2020 picks.

Last edited:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
The market on Nick Leddy is heating up. Asking price is two firsts (or equivalent prospects).

I’ve got a few good offers just below asking price. Will likely trade him by tonight.

Last edited:

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres around for a bit in and out this weekend. Looking for a defenseman for our 2nd pair

Girgensons, McCabe, Beaulieu, the 32nd pick and Alex Nylander all available to make that happen.

Likely holding onto ROR but depending on the defenseman I'll consider a Reinhart move in a bigger deal

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:canes Around all day pretty much

Probably about done trading but totally willing to discuss upgrades on my roster and still have plenty of prospects to make this happen

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Should have one more deal coming down the pipe, after that I'm mostly likely done until Free Agency.

That being said, I wouldn't mind making a few (extremely) minor moves with the few assets I've got left.

Looking to trade pretty much all my remaining draft picks (FLA 4th 2020, FLA 5th 2018, FLA 5th 2019, FLA 5th 2020, FLA 6th 2020, FLA 7th 2020) to re-coup a 3rd or 4th round pick in this year's draft. Also open to making prospect swaps, looking to add size on defence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad